Thumbnail Filmstrip of Super Bench PRO V2 Images
Super Bench PRO V2
The best got even better! You asked, so here it is, the improved Super Bench PRO Version 2 with customer-driven updates: Loaded with new upgrades while retaining all the great features of the Super Bench PRO and the original Super Bench. The Super Bench PRO bench has been discontinued and replaced by the V2.
Summary of Main Improvements
Below are the key modifications we made on the Super Bench PRO (SB PRO #1002) to transform it into Version 2:
- Integrated bench handle makes it easier to tilt and roll.
- Laser etched numbers on the locking ring so you will always be sure of the exact pressing angle. (Numbers on one side as shown)
- Standard hybrid dual width bench pad. Uses our original heavy duty leather pattern upholstery and gives you two width zones.
- Additional higher incline seat tube insertion point for better overheard pressing position.
Fully adjustable and functional
Perform different kinds of exercises with the Super Bench PRO V2. Its 11 lock-out angles give you incline, decline, flat and upright positions for a wide range of movements.
- This bench can be angled at 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- Note: we recommend using the Crunch Situp attachment with the bench for decline angles to help hold your legs. Minimal angles are possible without the attachment.
- The incline seat has 3 positions. The incline seat height in the 85 degree position can be set to either 12.5", 14.5" or 23.5" from the floor, while the top of main pad is 24.5" above the seat in the highest position.
Compatible with the Ironmaster Super Bench System of Attachments
The Super Bench PRO V2 can be outfitted with most Super Bench attachments. All accessories with names that have /PRO in the are completely compatible with it. If you're unsure of the compatibility or need an adapter for some of your equipment, feel free to get in touch with us.
- Use with Ironmaster attachments like the Crunch Sit-up, Dip Bar Handles, Chin Up Bar, and Preacher Curl.
- The Leg Attachment PRO designed for leg extensions and leg curls is designed to fit this new bench specifically.
- Use with the Cable Tower, Hypercore and more. Note: We have developed a new universal bench adapter, which is included in current stocks of the Cable Tower. This can be purchased separately if you have and older standard Cable Tower pieces that were only made to fit the original Super Bench.
From its lower height to the solid feel of its commercial quality pad, the Super Bench PRO is designed with your comfort in mind.
- Its high-density commercial grade pad is 44" x (10.25"/12.25") x 2.5" thick and makes use of durably stitched vinyl upholstery making it firm and comfortable.
- The incline seat pad is tapered towards the front to give your legs more room to move and can be adjusted up or down for optimum comfort.
- The incline seat moves with the backrest pad at any angle so they will always be perpendicular to each other, unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle causing the user to slide off. This seat can be removed, leaving a large gapless pad.
Easy to assemble
Apart from the feet, the Super Bench PRO is pre-assembled upon shipping. It only requires simple tools to set up so you can practically start working out a few minutes after taking it out of the box!
- Pre-assembled parts will save you time and effort in setting it up.
- The dual-position incline seat easily plugs in from the side without any pins.
- Its unique machine-cut ring with foot lever adjustment can be operated from both sides of the bench and clicks into place instantly for secure positioning (patented design US 6,994,661).
Compact, lightweight and movable
The Super Bench PRO V2 is the ultimate space saver in your gym. Compact and lightweight but still ultra strong. Wheels and a convenient handle have also been included as a standard accessory for the equipment instead of an optional add-on so you can move the bench around your gym or roll it out of the way after use with ease.
- Everything stays intact even when you lift or move the bench. Nothing unfolds or needs to be dismantled prior to moving it around.
- The bench alone weighs 65lbs without the incline seat and 69 with it. (Shipping weight 79lbs at 50" x 13" x 19".)
- Its ultra-strong platform is still light enough to lift and move even without usign the wheels.
- Complete with transport wheels on the longer foot tube. (You can install the wheels on either end of the bench as desired; plus, kits for both an additional wheel kit and bench handle are available if you want to have wheels and handles on both ends!)
Like its predecessors, the Super Bench PRO V2 is manufactured from top-rated materials for superior build quality.
- Constructed from 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame, this bench has a 1000-lb weight load capacity in the flat position.
- It has a 600-lb weight load capacity in incline and upright positions.
- It includes a unique laser-cut ring with foot lever adjustment that can be operated from both sides of the bench (patented design US 6,994,661).
- Its high-density and thick commercial grade pad is furnished with durable vinyl upholstery.
- For extra protection against rust and wear and tear, the Super Bench PRO V2 is equipped with a textured, black powder-coated frame with chrome components.
Here is what makes this model different than the original Super Bench:
- The SB PRO V2 has a lower height of 17.2" in the flat position for increased stability and suitability for more users. This lowered height falls within the standards for competitive powerlifting.
- Wheels are included standard on one foot and a handle on the other foot. (The feet can be assembled to put the wheels on either end of the bench.)
- A wider base and larger foot tubes contribute to its improved stability.
- A separate pull pin and corner tightening knob connect bench attachments faster and more securely. This improved locking system also is simply easier to use.
- Its high-density commercial pad offers greater stability and contributes to the lower flat bench design.
Although the Super Bench PRO Version 2 (V2) is designed for home use, many personal trainers and light commercial gym owners prefer this equipment for its versatility and functionality. Our benches are used in many gyms, schools, military bases and professional training studios.
Detail of the new Laser Etched Locking Ring, the new Integrated Bench Handle, and the new higher incline seat tube insertion point.
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
5/5 Stars out of 5 Reviews
Levi (Massachusetts) | September 29th, 2022
Cannot recommend enough. Ironmaster made improvements exactly where they needed to be made for this v2. I will note I am 6’3” so sitting in incline has my head on the edge of the top which isn’t great. However, the design, weight, functionality, comfort, compact size, stability of this bench easily keep it 5 stars. Also, the dip and pull-up bar attachments are fantastic.
Ron (Ellsworth wi. 54011) | September 23rd, 2022
Best bench I've ever owned or used! So versatile. I bought the dip bar, sit up attachment, and leg attachment . All are awesome! Last bench I'll ever buy! Got rid of a lot of other workout equipment and freed up space. I think they nailed it on this bench!
Tony (NM) | September 10th, 2022
Great bench sturdy, very versatile, perfect for a compact home gym. Easy and quick to adjust
Guy (IL) | August 31st, 2022
I’ve had two super bench pros and this new V2 is even better! Absolutely a top quality bench! I mean c’mon, I’ve bought 3 of them! Either they’re very well built or I’m a fool!
You can’t go wrong, most versatile bench I’ve ever had!
You can’t go wrong, most versatile bench I’ve ever had!
Randy (California) | August 27th, 2022
I ordered my super bench pro V2 as soon as I was notified they were available. Worth every penny. Got the crunch situp, preacher curl, and hyper core attachments with it. All pieces are top notch. Hyper core was spendy but still a great addition.