Thumbnail Filmstrip of Wheel Kit for Super Bench PRO Images
Add another user-friendly upgrade to your Super Bench PRO with this Wheel Kit! This high-quality kit proves that two pairs of wheels are better than one. Since your model bench already has wheels on one end, why not install another pair of wheels on the opposite end for even better mobility and speed up your workouts? Whether you want to roll your bench from either end or save more time and energy in moving your bench around your gym, this kit is perfect for the job.
Improves Your SB PRO's Maneuverability
This kit allows you to roll your SB PRO from either end effortlessly so you can save time and reserve your energy for your workouts.
- The kit comes with a thick steel plate with two heavy-duty wheels attached.
- This kit gives you the ability to move your SB PRO around your gym with greater ease. No need to go to the opposite side of the wheeled end before you can start rolling!
Easy and Quick to Install
This wheel kit requires minimal effort and time for installation to your Super Bench PRO.
- Simply bolt it to the foot of your Super Bench PRO without the wheels and start rolling!
- This wheel kit only takes seconds to install.
- Make sure you remove the washers as shown in the photo due to the thickness of the steel plate.
Adds Extra Support and Stability
This wheel kit is made from durable materials to support the weight of your SB PRO plus anything that rests on top of it. Once set down, it also provides added stability to help you bench press safely.
- The thick steel plate and two attached wheels are made of premium-quality materials to ensure they won't break under heavy loads.
- The wheels won't move once your SB PRO is positioned on the floor, providing you safe and stable workouts.
Dimensions: Flat plate is 2" wide x 3/16" thick x 10.75" long. Holes are 0.48" dia and 4.5" on centers.
5/5 Stars out of 5 Reviews
John (Tennessee) | February 23rd, 2022
Love the extra wheels on my bench. It makes rolling it around much easier. This and the wider pad are my favorite accessories for the pro bench. I have not had a bad ironmaster purchase yet.
Kent (MO) | October 3rd, 2021
I bought this so I could move the bench from either side. The bench isn't the lightest so these wheels really help. Simple install and quick.
Note From Store Owner: Thanks for the review Kent! The wheel kit definitely makes moving our line of Super Benches easier, especially into a rack. While the Super Bench Pro is 64 lbs (w/o incline seat), it certainly is one of the lightest 1000 lb rated adjustable weight benches available, with competitors weighing in from 90 lbs to 125 lbs.
Ryan (Wilsonville, OR) | January 4th, 2021
Works well and simple to install. It's nice being able to roll easily in either direction.
Chris (Fair Oaks, CA) | October 15th, 2020
The spacing is perfect. Not only for the Superbench Pro, but I added this wheel kit to my X-something seated calf raise (I'm assuming I can't mention another company by name), and it fits perfectly. Now it is really easy to make room in my garage/gym. My wife and I thank you Ironmaster. You guys make exercising easier.
Reviewer | September 24th, 2020
Makes a great bench better. Much easier to pull out of track from either direction. Can't beat the price. Fast easy modification