Super Bench PRO
Ironmaster Super Bench PRO
This all new Ironmaster utility bench was developed to add features our customers have asked for over the years after extensive development. This low profile bench is finally the perfect height (just 17.2″ tall in flat position) with our revised locking ring shape and geometry. We kept everything that is great with the original Super Bench and took it to the next level! Still compatible with most of our popular bench attachments (see details below), this will be your new favorite bench. The Super Bench PRO fully adjusts to suit your workout needs: Flat – Incline – Decline – Upright. Fully adjustable, our weight bench has 11 lock out angles and can be used in a variety of workouts with the addition of different Ironmaster attachments. (Be sure to choose attachments with /PRO in the name to confirm compatibility with this new lower height bench.) This is not just a dumbbell bench, but the base of your complete home gym.
- Related Products
- Reviews (1)
The all new Ironmaster Super Bench PRO adjustable weight bench is the next level utility bench and has all of these features:
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees. (We recommend the Crunch Situp attachment for best Decline stability)
1000 lb rated, 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. (600 lb rated for incline/upright positions.)
- Laser cut adjustment ring with foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Patented design US 6,994,661.
- Includes transport wheels as standard.
- Ultra stable strong platform in all positions yet is easy to lift and move. Nothing unfolds when you need to lift or move it. Bench weighs 64 lbs without incline seat and 68 with. (shipping weight 78 lbs.)
- Black textured powder coat frame with chrome components.
- Bench is 47″ long x 20.75″ wide x 17.2″ high overall dimensions in the flat position (20.75″ x 47″ frame footprint).
- 44” x 10.5” x 2.5” thick, high density commercial grade pad and durable stitched vinyl upholstery. Firm and comfortable.
- The 2 position incline seat easily plugs in from the side without any pins. It is tapered so it does not cut into the inside of your legs and you can move the seat up or down for optimum comfort. Incline seat height from the floor in the full upright position is 14.5″ or 12.5″. Backrest pad is 33.25″ above the seat in the highest position.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle so it will always be perpendicular unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle allowing the user to slide off and removes to leave a large pad with no gaps.
- The bench is fully compatible with many of our optional attachments like the Crunch Situp, Dip Bar Handles, Chin Up Bar, Preacher Curl . (Be sure the attachments have /PRO in the name to confirm compatibility with this new lower height bench.) Leg extension/curl attachment has been developed and will be available soon. This bench is not compatible with the Cable Tower due to the height difference. The Hypercore attachment will fit and function, although at a lesser 41 degree angle as shown here.
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes. Only simple tools are needed to get your bench ready to train.
- Designed for the home gym, but built well enough to use for light commercial gyms. Popular with personal trainers for studio use due to the amazing functionality and high level of build quality.
Here are the main improvements over the original Super Bench:
- Low Profile. The flat bench height is only 17.2″ from the floor to give you ideal stability and fits more users. This is within competition powerlifting bench height specs.
- Wheels are included as standard. (The feet can be assembled to put the wheels on either end of the bench)
- Wider base and larger foot tubes for even better stability.
- Separate pull pin and corner tightening knob for bench attachments provides more ergonomic operation and locks in attachments more securely and quicker.
- Higher density, commercial style pad provides more stability and helps with the low profile design.
IM2000 Self Spotting Machine
The IM2000 is the greatest squatting and pressing machine ever designed! We have refined this design over decades, resulting in the most complete, space efficient and best operating home gym you can buy. You can work each body part in at least three different ways in complete safety. The quick-lock guided barbell system is our patented design. Although similar in concept to the common Smith machine design, the Ironmaster does the job much better, and the overall machine is much more versatile and space saving. Working out with a bar and bench is not as efficient as a machine and is not safe to use without the aid of spotters. In fact, it is commonly known that working out with traditional free weights is limiting since you must always stop your reps before you reach maximum muscle failure. It is a proven fact that when you push yourself to failure you will make your muscles grow stronger. You can really blast your muscles by training to the point of ultimate failure and never get stuck with lockout points only 1.7” apart!
The lifting bar sliding system is a state of perfection on the Ironmaster. The best Smith machines use linear ball bearings as a means of guiding the bar up and down the guide rods and under ideal conditions work well but the IM2000 is different. There are some important reasons the Ironmaster system is better. Linear bearings require constant lubrication with grease which is quite messy. They also have a limited life along with the steel guide rods and will require replacement. The grease will attract dirt that will cause premature wear to the bearings and rods. Linear bearings are very noisy and have the feeling of rolling friction resistance. The Ironmaster slide bushing and slide rail system is unique. We use a special polymer material bushing that slides over specially coated slide rails of compatible materials. Other designs use bushings that have simple plastic sliding on metal. This causes fast wear and friction and the action feels terrible. We have proven the long life of our design in schools, police departments, fire departments, and commercial gyms all over the world, not to mention countless home gyms. You will not find a machine with better feeling free-flowing action or simplicity of use!
You can also build your own custom package for big savings here: IM2000 Custom Gym Package Builder
IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System
The IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System is a half cage for barbell training with unique features to help save you space and allow you to train hard with a traditional Olympic weight lifting or CrossFit focus. This unit is designed and built for home training but also works well in commercial gyms with our industry leading heavy-duty construction. The Ironmaster Super Bench adjustable weight bench and most other weight lifting benches are a great compliment to this product.
Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System 75 lb Set
The 75 lb Set includes a pair of adjustable dumbbells and the Dumbbell Stand
The Ironmaster 75 LB Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set is one of our flagship products and a customer favorite for people looking for premium quality adjustable dumbbells. Our latest generation of this product includes our patented quick lock technology allowing you to adjust the weight of each dumbbell from 5 to 75lbs in 2.5 LB increments in less than 15 seconds! The system also includes the dumbbell stand.
Unparalleled Quality and Realistic Feeling Adjustable Dumbbells
Many adjustable dumbbells suffer from the same set of problems and annoyances. They are cheaply made causing them to break or become non-functioning after a short period of time. Not only is this expensive, it can also be extremely dangerous. People have reported competitors products releasing plates from the dumbbell and causing significant injuries. With Ironmaster, you do not have to worry about this. Our products are guaranteed for life with a no-frills lifetime warranty. Another common complaint of competitor products is that the dumbbells do not feel like a real dumbbell. Our adjustable dumbbells look, feel, and function just like real dumbbells. They are solid and ready to go containing no plastic or fragile components. More information about this product is available below in the product details section.