Super Bench PRO
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! AK, HI and Canadian customers can see the shipping options during checkout. For other International locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
Ironmaster Super Bench PRO – Limit of one unit per customer/order due to limited supply. We are reviewing orders of this item to help stop resellers. If we determine multiples have been or are being purchased, orders will be cancelled.
This all new Ironmaster utility bench was developed to add features our customers have asked for over the years after extensive development. This low profile bench is finally the perfect height (just 17.2″ tall in flat position) with our revised locking ring shape and geometry. We kept everything that is great with the original Super Bench and took it to the next level! Still compatible with most of our popular bench attachments (see details below), this will be your new favorite bench. The Super Bench PRO fully adjusts to suit your workout needs: Flat – Incline – Decline – Upright. Fully adjustable, our weight bench has 11 lock out angles and can be used in a variety of workouts with the addition of different Ironmaster attachments. (Be sure to choose attachments with /PRO in the name to confirm compatibility with this new lower height bench.) This is not just a dumbbell bench, but the base of your complete home gym.
- Reviews (15)
- Related Products
Super Bench PRO
Can the best get even better? Step aside, Super Bench, the new and improved Super Bench PRO is here!
We listened to our customers and went back to the drawing board to design a piece of equipment that will cater to their demands, specifically, a lower bench height. Our Super Bench PRO has been packed with awesome new upgrades while retaining all the great features of its predecessor.
For starters, it’s still compatible with most Ironmaster attachments. Any supplementary Ironmaster equipment with PRO after its name can be used with the Super Bench PRO. It is also fully adjustable with 11 lock-out angles to facilitate a variety of workouts using different Ironmaster attachments.
Although the Super Bench PRO is designed for home use, many personal trainers and light commercial gym owners prefer this equipment for its versatility and functionality. This compact and lightweight bench now comes with a set of wheels for hassle-free mobility.
Compatible with Ironmaster bench attachments
The Super Bench PRO can be fitted with most Super Bench attachments. All accessories with names that are followed by PRO are completely compatible with it. If you’re unsure of the compatibility or need an adapter for some of your equipment, feel free to get in touch with us.
- This lowered version of the Super Bench is compatible with Ironmaster attachments like the Crunch Sit-up, Dip Bar Handles, Chin Up Bar, and Preacher Curl.
- We have developed a new universal bench adapter, which is included in current stocks of the Cable Tower for connecting to the Super Bench PRO. This can be purchased separately if you have existing standard Cable Tower pieces that were only made to fit the original Super Bench.
- Our new Leg Attachment PRO designed for leg extensions and leg curls is designed to fit this new bench specifically.
Fully adjustable and functional
Perform different kinds of exercises with the Super Bench PRO. Its 11 lock-out angles give you incline, decline, flat and upright positions for a wide range of movements.
- This bench can be angled at 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- Note: we recommend using the Crunch Situp attachment with the bench for decline angles to help hold your legs. Minimal angles are possible without the attachment.
- The Super Bench PRO is intended for use in a home gym set-up but it can be a valuable addition to small commercial gyms as well. This equipment is a favorite of personal trainers for its high-level functionality.
- The incline seat height in the maximum upright position can be set to either 14.5″ or 12.5″ from the floor, while the backrest pad is 33.25″ above the seat in the highest position.
From its lower height to the solid feel of its commercial quality pad, the Super Bench PRO is designed with your comfort in mind.
- Its high-density commercial grade pad is 44” x 10.5” x 2.5” thick and makes use of durably stitched vinyl upholstery making it firm and comfortable.
- The incline seat pad is tapered towards the front to give your legs more room to move and can be adjusted up or down for optimum comfort.
- The incline seat moves with the backrest pad at any angle so they will always be perpendicular to each other, unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle causing the user to slide off. This seat can be removed, leaving a large gapless pad.
Easy to assemble
Apart from the feet, the Super Bench PRO is pre-assembled upon shipping. It only requires simple tools to set up so you can practically start working out a few minutes after taking it out of the box!
- Pre-assembled parts will save you time and effort in setting it up.
- The dual-position incline seat easily plugs in from the side without any pins.
- Its unique machine-cut ring with foot lever adjustment can be operated from both sides of the bench and clicks into place instantly for secure positioning (patented design US 6,994,661).
Compact, lightweight and movable
The Super Bench PRO is still a space saver in your gym. Compact and lightweight but still ultra strong. Wheels have also been included as a standard accessory for the equipment instead of an optional add-on so you can move the bench around your gym or roll it out of the way after use with ease.
- The overall dimensions of the bench in flat position is 47″ long x 20.75″ wide x 17.2″ high, with a 20.75″ x 47″ frame floorspace.
- Everything stays intact even when you lift or move the bench. Nothing unfolds or needs to be dismantled prior to moving it around.
- The bench alone weighs 64lbs; with the incline seat, it comes up to 68lbs. (10lbs of packing materials make the shipping weight 78lbs.)
- Its ultra-strong platform is light enough to lift and move.
- Complete with transport wheels on the longer foot tube. (You can install the wheels on either end of the bench as desired and an additional wheel kit option is available if you want to have wheels on both ends!)
Like its predecessor, the Super Bench PRO is manufactured from top-rated materials for superior build quality.
- Constructed from 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame, this bench has a 1000-lb weight load capacity in the flat position.
- It has a 600-lb weight load capacity in incline and upright positions.
- It includes a unique laser-cut ring with foot lever adjustment that can be operated from both sides of the bench (patented design US 6,994,661).
- Its high-density and thick commercial grade pad is furnished with durable vinyl upholstery.
- For extra protection against rust and wear and tear, the Super Bench PRO is equipped with a textured, black powder-coated frame with chrome components.
Summary of Main Improvements
Below are the key modifications we made on the Super Bench to transform it into the PRO version:
- The Super Bench PRO has a reduced height of 17.2″ in the flat position for increased stability and suitability for more users. This lowered height falls within the standards for competitive powerlifting.
- Wheels are a standard inclusion. (The feet can be assembled to put the wheels on either end of the bench.)
- A wider base and larger foot tubes contribute to its improved stability.
- A separate pull pin and corner tightening knob connect bench attachments faster and more securely. This improved locking system also is simply easier to use.
- Its high-density commercial pad offers greater stability and contributes to the lower flat bench design.