Thumbnail Filmstrip of Super Bench Adjustable Utility Bench Images
The perfect bench for home gyms
Our Super Bench is more than just a dumbbell bench. We designed it to be the base of complete and high-performing home gyms. Muscle and Fitness Magazine and Men's Fitness, as well as countless websites, have featured our bench and all the powerful qualities it has that make it the perfect bench for home gym owners.
Our adjustable bench is capable of supporting extremely heavy loads so you can press to your limits and maximise your strength gains.
- Generous load capacity. This bench is rated for 1000 lbs if set in the flat position. It can support up to 600 lbs if the incline seat is used or when tilted.
- Exceptionally strong steel. We use a combination of 11 and 12 gauge steel frames in constructing our Super Bench for guaranteed durability and strength.
- Anti-rust protection. It features powder-coated frames with chrome parts to handle your gym pounding.
- Long-lasting padding. We use a thick commercial grade pad with durable vinyl upholstery and stitching to give you many years of bench pressing.
- Warranty included. Each Super Bench comes with a 10-year warranty for the frame and structural components and a one-year warranty for the normal wear parts such as rubber, surface finishes and upholstered items. The warranty is for the original purchaser and for personal home use only.
The Super Bench is the epitome of what an adjustable weight training bench is and should be. From its multi-functional design that allows it to work with a growing number of Ironmaster attachments to its several lockout angles, this bench is packed with many features for a powerful total body workout.
- Multiple positions. This adjustable utility bench can be set in four positions - Flat, Incline, Decline, Upright - for effective and varied bench pressing and dumbbell pressing routines. Note: we recommend using the Crunch Situp attachment with the bench for decline angles to help hold your legs. Minimal angles are possible without the attachment.
- The incline seat in the upright position can have a 12", 14" or 16" height from the floor. (Distance from seat to top of main bench pad is 36", 34 or 32" in the highest seat position)
- Eleven lock-out angles. With a total of eleven angles - 0, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees - for you to choose from, your bench pressing workouts are sure to be challenging, exciting and never boring.
- Accepts a growing list of attachments. We designed our Super Bench to be a real workhorse in any gym. More attachments are still being developed for the future, but in the meantime, our bench can be used together with the following accessories:
- A solid foundation for home gym training. Use this bench with your other Ironmaster equipment such as Quick-Lock adjustable dumbbells, Olympic bars or IM1500/IM2000 machine for the ultimate home gym training experience.
- Suited for home and light commercial use. The Super Bench was originally designed for personal home use, but owing to its excellent construction and superior functionality, many personal trainers and owners of fitness studios have included it in their gyms for the use of their clients as well.
We use only premium quality materials in every Super Bench we make to help you stay focused during your intense bench and dumbbell pressing workouts.
- Commercial quality pad. Our Super Bench features a 44" x 10" x 3" thick commercial grade pad. The included incline seat is made of the same high-quality material. The backrest pad is 31" above the seat in the highest position.
- Firm support. Our thick bench pad will not give you that uncomfortable sinking feeling while you're lifting a heavy Olympic bar or pair of dumbbells.
- Vinyl upholstery. Our pad comes wrapped in vinyl material for your enhanced comfort.
Tapered seat. The included incline seat has a tapered edge so it will not cut into the inside of your legs. It can also be adjusted up or down for your optimal comfort.
Every inch of our Super Bench has been carefully and expertly designed to ensure your safety for the entire duration of your workout.
- Superb locking power. Once you have adjusted the bench into your desired lockout angle and secured it in place with our patented angle adjustment ring with foot lever, you can rest assured it will stay that way until you finish your workout.
- Ultra stable. Regardless of whether you choose the Flat, Incline, Decline, or Upright position, our Super Bench will not produce any shaking or trembling movement.
- No slips and slides. Unlike the benches from our competitors, the Super Bench is designed to stay locked at all times and at any angle. Our incline seat follows the backrest pad without any breaks or shallow angles that can result in the user to accidentally slide off.
Super easy to set-up and use
Even the most beginner of trainers will find our Super Bench very easy to assemble and use.
- Pre-assembled parts. This bench will arrive at your doorstep with pre-assembled components (with the exception of the feet) so you can start lifting and blasting your arms after only a few minutes!
- Simple tools only. Setting up our Super Bench requires the use of very simple tools to make the assembly process easier for you.
- Dual-sided operation. Whether you are left-handed or right-handed, you will find our adjustable bench a breeze to use because our unique bench angle adjustment ring with foot lever can be operated from both sides of the bench. This innovative gear has a patented design US 6,994,661.
- Quick Change. Change positions in just seconds. No need to bend over looking for a pull pin, just operate the foot lever and rotate.
- Pin-less seat. The included incline seat attaches easily from the side of the bench without any need for pins.
- Effortless transfers. Our Super Bench can be easily transferred and moved to another part of your gym. Nothing needs to be adjusted prior to transport and nothing unfolds during the actual transit. The bench weighs 60 lbs on its own, and 65 lbs if the incline seat is included. The bench measures 44" long x 18.75" wide x 20" high in the flat position. The frame has an 18.75" x 41" footprint.
Crunch Situp Attachment shown for abdominal training and recommended for decline use.
Check out all the various attachments to make your bench even more versatile.
4.75/5 Stars out of 157 Reviews
Reviewer | September 20th, 2007
Amazing! Well after an awful experience with the Bowflex adjustable dumbells (I returned them) I decided to order the Ironmaster Superbench and adjustable dumbells and all I can say is "Wow, what a difference!" First of all I ordered the SuperBench with the following attachments: Chin Up Bar Crunch/Decline Bar Dip/Leg Raises Preacher Curl Pad And the Quick-Lock dumbells 75lb with storage rack Everything arrived around 4 days after ordering and everything was very well packaged. Set-up took me around 3 hours but putting everything together was pretty simple. The Super Bench is solid. Amazing quality. The way it swivels is genius. All the attachments are made from solid metal and feel real sturdy. A few nitpicks: First, I wish that you could insert the attachments from either side of the bench. I work out in front of a mirror and when I add an attachment that means I have to pick up the bench and turn it so I face the mirror. Second, all the attachments do take up some space when not in use. I know that the do sell a rack to store your attachments so maybe I'll get that at a later date. In conclusion, the Ironmaster products and service is like a breath of fresh air after dealing with Bowflex. Posted on Amazon.com
Reviewer | July 30th, 2007
It does NOT decline! This bench is very solidly assembled and should last me for years. An incredible bargain. It comes fully assembled except for the feet. I received the item within 24 hours of placing my order. However, the bench does not decline despite what the add says. You have to purchase the crunch attachment so that you can use the bench as a slant board. This is very irritating as the decline was one of the motivating factors for my deciding to purchase this particular bench. I was going to buy the attachment anyway, but now I have no choice. Posted on Amazon.com
Reviewer | June 20th, 2007
Ironmaster Super Bench Shipping: Ships from Ironmaster direct and I received unit in four business days. Set-up: Set-up is simple with just the installation of four bolts at the support legs. A 3/8" drive racket with a 17 mm socket and wrench will make this task a snap. Also, the unit is packed using heavy nylon zip ties (cable ties) so a pair of sharp scissors or utility knife will help. You will spend more time unpacking and discarding the cardboard than actually putting the unit together. Quality: I wanted a bench that was near gym quality, durability, with more functionality. So before this purchase I examined the adjustable benches at the gym for sturdiness and metal gauge thickness. I found that the Ironmaster bench met these requirements at least on paper, so I purchased the bench and I am not disappointed. The ab attachment provides the additionally functionality that I was looking for. What I like about the bench is the multiple adjustments that the bench provides with an easy to use spring loaded lever. The adjustable seat works well for me as I have a 6 foot 3 inch frame, even though my knees are a bit high. This is okay though as raised knees provides support to the weak inguinal area in men. This is a near commercial quality bench at a reasonable price and I would purchase again. Posted on Amazon.com
Reviewer | May 5th, 2007
2 month use review The Ironmaster Super Bench is terrific for the price. I would buy it again. Easy to assemble and easy to use. Durable and comfortable. The only opportunity for improvement with this bench would be if it had wheels to make moving it around my carpet easier. Posted on Amazon.com
Reviewer | April 11th, 2007
This BENCH is AWSOME I just got this bench with the pullup bar and the abs attachment. After shopping for a VKR and a BENCH for a month I stumbled onto this setup and WOW what a great product. The workmanship is first class it's packed well and it goes together in minutes! Best of all this bench can be every bench you'll ever need, flat, incline, decline, and the chinup bar is perfect. I bought this setup to hit the P90X work out program and it should work perfectly. If your looking for a bench this the one to buy you will definitley get your money's worth. They have many other great products to check out! [...] Posted on Amazon.com
Reviewer | January 27th, 2007
Killer Bench! I wasn't looking to buy a bench when I came across this gem. When I was ordering my IM2000 self-spotting weight lifting system I decided to stretch my budget and give this a try. It's versatily, stability, and usability were much better than what I was going to use. I glad I went for it. Since getting it, I've discovered the many attachments that are available for this bench as well. Posted on Amazon.com
Reviewer | August 21st, 2006
the best Strongly built, rattle-free, stable, well-proportioned; a simple, convenient, stable, and highly adjustable mechanism for incline/decline; a seat that maintains a 90% angle with the bench; and open ends for a variety of great attachments. I also bought the crunch, dip and chin add-ons. The crunch foot restraint is a similar to a slantboard restraint,(the seat comes off, creating a very long slantboard), but the dip and chin are like nothing else, more solid than anything in the price range for free-standing stuff, nicely higher than a doorway bar, and better spaced handles for dips than doorway or freestanding units. To do better , you'll spend more than three times as much, and have a room full of stuff where one bench could've done the job, (and you still may not have actually done better).
Super Bench Instruction Manual