Hybrid Bench Pad
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! AK, HI and Canadian customers can see the shipping options during checkout. For other International locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
Hybrid Dual Width Bench Pad
We have had some requests to offer a bench pad that is wider that our standard. With our dual-width design, in the flat position you can lie down with your head at the wide end and have a 12.25″ wide pad at your shoulders, or lie the other way and have a 10.25″ width. The reason for the dual width is some lifters prefer to have wider support under the shoulders when bench pressing, but some like having more range of motion. We have used the same width for our pads for generations to give the most versatility for all users and sizes, but this new design goes even further. Some moves like lying dumbbell rows are more difficult with an extra wide pad and not everyone wants a wider pad all the time so the upper section has our standard width. This hybrid design gives the best of both worlds.
We also used a special higher grip vinyl to help keep you planted on the pad when things get heavy and sweaty. It has a carbon fiber pattern and we think it looks super cool. It is a tough vinyl, not a rubber material, but you can definitely feel the difference in grip. We left off the embroidered logo on this pad with grip performance in mind. The Hybrid pad uses our higher density foam like on the PRO bench.
This is sold as an accessory since not everyone needs this more expensive pad. Simply unbolt your original pad and bolt this one on. Fits the original Super Bench and Super Bench PRO model Ironmaster benches. (We can’t swap out the pads on new bench orders – this is only sold separately) Upgrade your workouts!
- Reviews (7)
- Related Products
The Ironmaster Hybrid Bench Pad for the Super Bench/PRO offers trainers the best of both worlds. Since we have received requests for a wider bench pad, but many users like our normal pad width, we designed one that has a 12.25” width on one half of the pad and the standard 10.25” width on the other. The wider side of this dual-width bench pad provides optimal shoulder support for bench pressing while the standard side offers an extensive range of motion.
This bench pad is sold as an accessory and can easily be bolted onto your existing Super Bench/PRO to replace the standard bench pad that came with your adjustable utility bench.
High-level comfort and support
The Hybrid Bench Pad combines the standard size bench pad on one half and a wider one on the other half. Its covering is made of a special material that prevents you from slipping off during a sweaty workout. The foam is also of higher density like the one on the PRO bench for extra stability.
- This dual-width bench pad is 44″ long x 10.25″ wide on the upper half and 12.25″ wide on the lower half.
- Bench press on the wider side for optimal shoulder support or lie down on the standard side to execute movements with a greater range of motion.
- Its sturdy vinyl upholstery has a special carbon fiber pattern that offers a superior grip feel to keep you on the bench even when you’re sweaty and slippery.
- Its 2.5” thick cushion is made of high-density commercial grade foam to provide you with firm support. The durable stitched vinyl upholstery enhances your comfort.
Excellent compatibility and fit
- The Hybrid Bench Pad fits the Ironmaster Super Bench and Super Bench PRO perfectly.
- It uses the same hardware as the standard bench pads used on both benches for easy and convenient installation. Simply bolt this in place after unbolting the original standard size pad.
The standard incline seat can still be attached even with this wider bench pad.
- The Ironmaster Super Bench/PRO is not included.
- This bench pad is sold as an accessory. If you’re getting a Super Bench/PRO and want the Hybrid Bench Pad, you will need to purchase it separately as we cannot swap it for the original bench pad.