Quick-Lock Adjustable Kettlebell Handle
Ironmaster Quick-Lock Adjustable Kettlebell
- Reviews (8)
- Related Products
Ironmaster Adjustable Kettlebell Handle Features:
- Uses the same weight plates and locking screws as the Ironmaster dumbbells.
- QLKB empty handle weight: 22.5 lbs
- Weight range using QLDB standard locking screws: 22.5 – 57.5 lbs.
- Weight range using the QLDB Add on Kit locking screws: 57.5-80 lbs.
- Adjustable in 2.5 lb increments.
- Grip diameter: 1.375″
- Dimensions: 8.75″ wide x 7.75″ tall for the empty handle. 11.5″ tall at 57.5 lbs, 13.75″ tall at 80 lbs.
- Super durability with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Weight is marked in both LBS and KGS. KB Handle weighs approx 10.2 KG.
The QLKB handle weighs 22.5 lbs empty and will accept the Quick-Lock Dumbbell weight plates and uses the same locking screws. This makes it a great accessory to expand the capabilities of our adjustable dumbbells and save you money. The standard locking screws will allow building up to 57.5 lb KB weight and with the Add on Kit locking screws you can go up to 80 lbs KB weight. As you can see this is a serious training tool at these kind of weight capacities. It locks up absolutely tight and is safe to swing around aggressively. The handle is big enough for two handed use but shaped well for single hand. The handle is extra strong and provides just the perfect amount of grip. The shape and ergonomics designed into this KB are the result of extensive R&D. The locking screw will not interfere with your grip with the extra room in the handle area. The QLKB is sold as a single handle but if you like an extra challenge, you can get two!
We also offer extra weight plates and locking screw kits for those who do not already have the Ironmaster dumbbells or who just need more weight.