Weight Kit – 57.5 lbs for QLKB
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! For other locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
Easily and quickly add on to your existing Ironmaster quick-lock adjustable kettlebell with this 57.5lbs add-on weight kit you no longer need to buy any additional kettlebells.
This kit includes six plates weighing 5lbs (2.2kg) a piece and a single plate weighing 2.5lbs (1.1kg) for a total weight of 32.5lbs (14.7kg). In combination with the quick-lock adjustable kettlebell handle and standard locking screw (2.5lbs), the total weight is 57.5lbs (26.1kg). This kit enables adjustability of your quick lock adjustable kettlebell from 22.5lbs to 57.5lbs in 2.5lb increments for the ultimate in adjustability and convenience.
For even more weight for the strongest of trainees, we have an additional add-on weight kit that allows you to load the quick-lock adjustable kettlebell up to 80lbs total.
- Reviews (0)
- Related Products
Weight Kit for the Quick-Lock Kettlebell System Features:
- Includes 6 each 5 lb plates and 1 each 2.5 lb plate and 1 each standard locking screw.
- Allows you to load the Quick-Lock Kettlebell handle from 22.5 to 57.5 lbs.
With this kit you no longer need to share plates and locking screw from your Quick-Lock Dumbbell set. You can have your Quick-Lock Kettlebell handle loaded and ready to go for whatever crazy workout routine you can dream up.
Quick and Easy Weight Adjustments
We don’t want you to spend much time figuring out how to switch from light to heavy weights during your kettlebell training, so we have made it simple for you to change weights with these features:
- Load and lock. Simply insert the number of weight plates you need into your kettlebell and lock them tightly in place.
- Adjust weights in seconds. It only takes less than 10 seconds to add or remove the weight plates, thanks to our patented quick-lock technology! You can even do it while you are resting in between sets.
- Complete kit. This weight kit includes six 5lbs (2.2kg) plates and one 2.5lbs (1.1kg) plate, giving you a total of 32.5lbs (14.7kg). It also comes with one standard locking screw weighing 2.5lbs for your convenience.
Gain Strength at Your Own Pace
Beginner-level trainers can start light by loading one plate at a time. Experienced trainers may choose to load and lift all of the six 5lb plates. This weight kit will suit your needs, regardless of your fitness level or preferred level of difficulty.
- Adjustability. This versatile weight kit will work for you, whether you are a newcomer to kettlebell training or a professional athlete looking to add ballistic movements to your workout routine. You can start out with an empty 22lb kettlebell handle and then work your way to heavier weights by incrementally adding the 2.5lb and 5lb plates as you develop more strength and muscle.
- Compact design for a full range of motion. These weight plates come in compact sizes so they do not limit your range of motion, allowing you to get the most out of each swing, clean, and snatch.
- Variety in your workouts. Experience different levels of intensity in your kettlebell exercises by using varying weights. We also have an additional add-on weight kit that allows the strongest of trainers to load up to 80lbs total weight on their quick-lock adjustable kettlebell.
No Documents Currently Available for this Product