Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System 45 lb Set
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! For other locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
The Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbell System is the latest generation of our adjustable dumbbells – now available in a smaller size set. You can quickly adjust each dumbbell from 5-45 lbs with our patented quick lock design in under 15 seconds!
Now you can have a complete set of free weight dumbbells for training at home that feel just like traditional dumbbells with no restrictions, rattling or safety concerns!
- Reviews (15)
- Related Products
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716
Adjust from 5-45 lbs each in 2.5 lb increments in just seconds. (45 lbs each dumbbell = 90 lbs total)
- Change weights on any flat surface. The Dumbbell Stand is not included but is available separately.
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 12 ea. 5 lb plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb plates. Handles weigh 5 lbs empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs so the starting weight is 10 lbs each dumbbell before plates are added. 35 lbs of plates can be loaded on each handle.
- Dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with diamond knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty – go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Lifetime warranty!
- Add-on kits available to expand the set to 75 lbs each or go all the way up to 120 lbs each dumbbell.
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.7″ square x 11.5″ long at the 45lb size and just 9″ long at 20lbs size. Handle grip diameter is 1.25″ and there is 6.5″ grip width inside.
- The weight plates are marked in both LBS and KGS.
We’ve had a lot of questions about upgrading to heavier weights in the future so we now offer an upgrade weight kit. The dumbbell handles and locking screws are the same parts as the 75 lb set so you can add more weight to the 45 lb set if you need it. Add up to 30 lbs per dumbbell with the standard included handles and locking screws. You can find the upgrade kit here: 75 lb Upgrade Kit
You can also get the 120 lb add on kit to use with this 45 lb set. The 120 lb add on kit comes with 4 of the 22.5 lb plates and 4 longer locking screws. If you put on the 22.5 lb plates on the handles, it will be 55 lbs total dumbbell weight. Then you can add the smaller plates to get up to 90 lbs total. Of course, if you add some 5 lb plates to get up to 75 lbs first then the 120 lb add on kit will take you all the way up to 120 lbs total.