Thumbnail Filmstrip of 75 lb QLDB Upgrade Kit Images
75 lb QLDB Upgrade Kit Features:
- Upgrade Kit includes 12 each of the 5 lb Quick-Lock Dumbbell weight plates.
- Total weight is 60 lbs.
- This kit adds 30 lbs to each 45 lb Quick-Lock Dumbbell so they will have the same weight and number of plates as the 75 lb Quick-Lock Dumbbells.
- The locking screws for the 45 lb dumbbells are the same as the 75 lb dumbbells so all you need are these plates to have a full 75 lb set.
- Quick and Easy to Adjust All it takes for you to use this upgrade kit is just a bit of twisting and turning, and you're ready to go. Once these plates are locked up in your QLDB handle, all that's left for you to do is lift.
- Hassle-free. This upgrade kit is designed to work with your 45lb QLDB set without the need for additional pins or screws. The locking screws in your 45lb set are the same as that of the 75lb set. All you need are these plates to increase your dumbbell weight from 45lb to 75lb!
- Portable. All the plates included in this kit have the same size in terms of height and width (6.7 inches tall by 6.7 inches wide), making them easier to pick up, hold and load.
- Stackable. These plates are designed to interlock with one another, making them easier to handle. This allows you to add or remove multiple plates from your dumbbell in a few seconds, and with ease.
Quiet and Secure
Unlike other adjustable dumbbells in the market, ours feature an extremely secure locking mechanism to hold these weight plates. Our plates will never come loose or move back and forth every time you lift. The result? Quiet, safe and secure dumbbell workouts.
- Quiet and stable. Once you have loaded these weight plates and locked them in place, they will not rattle or slide off of the handle, thanks to our patented Quick-Lock design.
- Secure. The screw that locks these plates into the dumbbell will keep them that way throughout your exercise
- No plate-on-plate movement. The plates interlock tightly onto each other, which will provide you with an extra layer of stability and security in terms of preventing plate-on-plate movement.
Compact and Scalable
These plates may be compact in size but they pack a punch in terms of practicality, ease of use, and durability.
- Practical. No need to buy a whole new set of 75lb dumbbells once you get stronger. All you need is this upgrade kit to have a full 75lb set.
- Suited for various types of trainers. This kit can be used by both novice and experienced lifters. You can start light by adding as little as 5lbs to each 45lb dumbbell and then work your way up to the 75lb weight. Experienced lifters on rehab can also use this kit to keep themselves strong without pushing themselves to their limit.
- Comfortable length. The total length of the dumbbell ranges from 11.5" at 45lbs and 14.5" at 75lbs. Even when you add more weight plates and the length increases, they are still compact in size and comfortable to lift.
Round plates tend to roll away on gym floors, benches and other surfaces. To lessen your injury risk, we have designed our weight plates in an innovative and stable square shape.
- Improved stability. Our square-shaped plates are significantly more stable than the circular plates that usually roll off the floor.
- Fewer distractions. Since our dumbbells won't roll away, you can focus on doing and completing your exercises such as dumbbell push-ups, dumbbell V-sits, dumbbell incline push-ups, renegade rows, dumbbell plank rotation, and dumbbell planche variations with lesser distractions.
- Ergonomic design. Our square-shaped plates with rounded edges are better than hexagonal plates with sharp edges because they are more comfortable to hold, even with just one hand.
Steel and Iron Construction The plates included in our 75lb upgrade kit are made from the strongest materials available to ensure their long-lasting and high-quality performance.
- Heavy Duty. Made from steel and iron, our weight plates will not break apart when you drop them accidentally.
- Corrosion-resistant. These plates are covered with black powder coating to provide resistance against corrosion.
- Built to last for years. This kit will help you get the most out of your QLDB investment. They are proven to last for many years of lifting, so you save more money over time.
- Lifetime warranty for the original owner, for private use
Here is an example of adding six 5 lb plates to one 45 lb to get to 75 lbs
5/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Mike T (MN) | May 13th, 2022
Not much to say here - if you love the ironmaster system you will love these additional plates. Now I don't have to switch plates from my curl bar and dumbbells as much which is great.
No Documents Currently Available for this Product