EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbell plates
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! For other locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock weights
This great bar allows you to expand your bicep and triceps workout routine easily with your Ironmaster Quick-Lock weights (sold separately). Featuring spin lock collars and Quick-lock weight end plates, Ironmaster’s EZ Curl Bar allows you to easily adjust your curl bar weight without worrying about the weights rattling or spinning lose.
- Reviews (1)
- Related Products
EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbells Features:
Sometimes you want to do bar curls or triceps moves and this bar does the trick. The plates are locked in place and will not spin loose like on normal spin lock collar bars since the weights get locked into the backing plates just like on the Quick-Lock dumbbells. Fast acting spin lock collars make weight changes quick and easy. (Weights shown, not included.)
- 1″ diameter with quick spinning collars to securely lock the weights.
- 48″ long overall with 7″ long bar ends.
- Will hold up to 150 lbs ofQLDB weight plates.
- Bar weight is 15 lbs so the total maximum weight is 165 lbs.
- If you put all the plates from the 75 lb QLDB set, you will have 145 lbs total.
- Solid, chrome plated steel with knurling.