EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbell Plates
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! AK, HI and Canadian customers can see the shipping options during checkout. For other International locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock weights
This great bar allows you to expand your bicep and triceps workout routine easily with your Ironmaster Quick-Lock weights (sold separately). Featuring spinlock collars and Quick-lock weight endplates, Ironmaster’s EZ Curl Bar allows you to easily adjust your curl bar weight. While our solid spin-lock collars guarantee they will be tightly secured and rattle-free.
- Reviews (3)
- Related Products
EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbells Features:
Sometimes you want to do bar curls or triceps moves and this bar does the trick. The plates are locked in place and will not spin loose like on normal spinlock collar bars since the weights get locked into the backing plates just like on the Quick-Lock dumbbells. Fast-acting spin lock collars make weight changes quick and easy. (Weights shown, not included.)
- 1″ diameter bar with quick spinning collars to securely lock the weights.
- 48″ long overall with 7″ long bar ends.
- Will hold up to 150 lbs of QLDB weight plates.
- Bar weight is 15 lbs so the total maximum weight is 165 lbs.
- If you put all the plates from the 75 lb QLDB set, you will have 145 lbs total.
- Solid, chrome-plated steel with knurling.
Safe and User-Friendly
Stronger biceps and triceps are just an arm’s length away when you work out with the Ironmaster EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbell Plates. This sturdy piece of equipment provides a no-fuss, no-flub and no-fear weightlifting experience.
- Spin-lock collars tightly secure the Quick-Lock dumbbell weight plates in place.
- Backing plates provide extra support and stability to the loaded QLDB plates.
- No rattling caused by loosened plates.
- No falling plates either, so you have a minimal risk for injury.
- Knurled bar handle gives you a firmer grip and helps you complete your set.
- No need for other expensive weight plates to clutter up your gym.
Customizable and Expandable
Play by your own rules and regulate how much weight you want to lift. Start with a few plates or take your workout game several notches up by loading more plates to the bar. The curl bar alone already weighs 15lbs, but you can increase the load up to 165lbs (weight includes the bar) to maximize your training.
- The EZ Curl Bar weighs 15lbs.
- It can hold up to 150lbs of the Quick-Lock dumbbell weight plates, for a total maximum weight of 165lbs.
- The full length of the bar measures 48” with 7” long bar ends for the plates.
- This heavy-duty bar has a 1” diameter grip and bar end.
- Loading all the plates from the 75lb Quick-Lock Dumbbell set will give you a total of 145lbs.
Quick and Easy to Adjust
The spin-lock mechanism allows you to easily and quickly unscrew the threaded collars and add or remove the Ironmaster Quick-Lock weight plates according to your desired weight. Adjusting the weights is quick and easy to do so you don’t waste any of your precious workout time.
- Spin-lock collars are weighted to easily screw on and off.
- Simply load your desired number of weight plates on each end with the embossed logo facing outward.
- All plates should face the same direction so they will be snug and tight.
- Screw the collars tightly back on against the weight plates.
Long-Lasting and Warranty-Protected
Lift weights until you can’t anymore. Our EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbell Plates is made of heavy-duty, high-quality material that will last you a lifetime. Otherwise, we will repair or replace your equipment at no extra charge.
- The EZ Curl Bar is made of solid, chrome-plated steel.
- Engineered with no plastic parts that disintegrate or easily break.
- Every EZ Curl Bar comes with a warranty limited to the original purchaser for in-home use only.