Straight Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbell Plates
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! AK, HI and Canadian customers can see the shipping options during checkout. For other International locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
Straight Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbell Plates allows you to use your QLDB weight plates (sold separately) on a durable straight bar for more variety in your workout. Quickly and securely add up to 210 lbs of Ironmaster quick-lock plates to the straight bar with the fast-acting spinning collars.
Whether you’re a beginner who’s looking for a barbell for basic compound exercises or an experienced lifter who wants to have a more dynamic warm-up, look no further than our Straight Bar for Quick-Lock dumbbell plates.
- Reviews (1)
- Related Products
Straight Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbell Plates Features:
Medium length straight bar that works with the Quick-Lock Dumbbell weight plates just like the EZ Curl Bar. This will give you new options for your home gym, like barbell bench presses, straight bar curls and tricep moves, squats, lunges, deadlifts and more.
- 1″ diameter with quick spinning collars to securely lock the weights.
- 66″ overall with 11.5″ ends and 42.5″ inside grip area.
- Will hold up to 210 lbs of Ironmaster QLDB weight plates.
- Bar weight is about 18 lbs so the total maximum weight is 228 lbs.
- Solid, chrome-plated steel with knurling.
Adds Variety in Your Workout
This is a medium-length straight bar that works with the Ironmaster QLDB weight plates just like our EZ Curl Bar. This bar is perfect for any home gym owner who performs compound exercises as part of their workout.
- A wide range of compound exercises. Perform barbell bench presses, seated military presses, straight bar curls and tricep movements, squats, lunges, barbell rows, deadlifts, and more in the comfort of your own home. You can perform more movements to target different muscle groups.
- Grip options. Our straight bar has 42.5″ inside grip area to allow for either underhand or overhand grip. It is 1” in thickness, has 11.5″ ends and measures 66″ in length overall
- Powerful curls. The underhand or overhand grip is excellent for curling exercises, such as standard grip curl (targets both long and short head of the biceps), close grip curl (targets the long head), wide grip curl (targets the short head), and reverse curl (targets the brachioradialis or forearm).
- Incremental yet effective gains. This bar allows you to start light and then increase the load gradually as you gain strength.
Easy and Quick to Adjust
The fast-acting spinning collars allow you to easily add or remove QLDB plates during your workout. Instead of having to spend time figuring out how to switch loads, our straight bar saves you time so you can go straight to lifting.
- Perfect match with QLDB plates. This bar is designed to work with Ironmaster Quick-Lock dumbbell weight plates so you can simply grab-and-go once the plates are locked into the bar.No need for other expensive weight plates to clutter up your gym.
- User-friendly bar. Simply insert the weight plates into both ends of the bar and lock them up tightly using the collars.
- Time-saving collars. The fast-acting collars are weighted to operate quickly, saving you time and energy when switching loads.
Safe and Quiet Barbell Action
Experience a smooth and quiet barbell with our straight bar that prevents plate-on-plate movement.
- No rattling noise. QLDB weight plates snugly interlock with each other to avoid making rattling noises during the lift.
- Securely fastened. Fast-acting spinning collars tightly fasten the weight plates into the bar from the start until the end of your workout.
- Generous inside grip area. This bar has a 42.5″ inside grip area to allow you to bench or lift weights more safely.
Durable with Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our Straight Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbell Plates is made of heavy-duty, high-quality material that will last you a lifetime.
- Solid steel construction. Our straight bar is made of solid, chrome-plated steel with knurling for a stronger grip.
- Up to 210 lbs capacity. Will hold up to 210 lbs of Ironmaster QLDB plates so you can build muscles and gain strength even at home.
- Up to 228 lbs total weight. Our straight bar weighs about 18 lbs so the total maximum load can reach as high as 228 lbs.
- No breakable parts. It contains no plastic components that may break apart when dropped during your exercises.
- Limited lifetime warranty. The straight bar comes with a limited lifetime warranty so you can rest assured of its long-lasting durability.
No Documents Currently Available for this Product