165 lb Add on Kit – Custom
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! AK, HI and Canadian customers can see the shipping options during checkout. For other International locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
165 lb QLDB Add on Kit – Custom – CALL TO ORDER THIS ITEM. 1-800-533-3339
This is a special add on weight kit for the Quick-Lock Dumbbells to bring them up to 165 lbs (for the 120-165 lb range).
It is listed as OUT OF STOCK only to prevent ordering online without a consultation on how and when to use this special kit. We do normally have them available but you will need simply call us to order.
This Add on Kit adds 45 lbs to each dumbbell. You must have the 75 lb dumbbells and the 120 lb Add on Kit first. Then this 165 lb Add on Kit is used on top of the 120 lbs dumbbells.
- Reviews (2)
- Related Products
165 lb Add on Kit – Custom
Our custom 165 lb Add on Kit is recommended for advanced dumbbell trainers and your heavy pressing days. This special weight kit adds 45 lbs to each dumbbell and requires your use of the 75 lb QLDB set and 120 lb Add on Kit first.
Maximum weight for maximum strength
Go heavy or go home. Experienced trainers who want to perform intense dumbbell workouts will not be disappointed by this heavyweight kit.
- Lift up to 165 lbs. If you find our 120 lb Add on Kit not challenging enough, then this 165 lb Add on Kit is what you need. This kit will bring up the weight of your dumbbells to 165 lbs (for the 120-165 lb range) by adding 45 lbs of weight to each dumbbell.
- Works with Ironmaster weight kits. This kit is designed to work with our 75 lb QLDB set and 120 lb Add on Kit. The 165 lb weight is attained by using this custom 165 lb Add on Kit on top of our 120 lb Add on Kit.
- Push your limits. Who said you have to stop at 120 lbs? This kit is a must-have for trainers who want to continue increasing their muscle strength and size by lifting heavier weights. Our fully-loaded dumbbell measures only 23.5″ long
Extra safe and secure
From the method of order placement to the kit contents, we have covered all the bases to ensure every user of this kit stays safe and free from injury.
- Phone call orders only. We want to make sure every trainer who purchases this custom weight kit understands fully how to use it. The only reason we list it as OUT OF STOCK on our website, even though we usually have them in stock, is simply because we want to prevent customers from ordering this product online without prior consultation to be sure it is fully compatible with your dumbbell set.
- Extra long and strong screws. This kit includes extra long locking screws designed to hold and secure the additional weight plates. These screws are fully threaded, which means they need to be screwed in and out completely to make a weight change. This feature enhances your safety especially now that you are lifting in the upper weight range. Since these screws are longer than our standard screws, please expect more time is needed for making weight changes.
- Locked solid. As with our other QLDB weight kits, this custom add on kit allows you to lift without worries. Once you have loaded all the weight plates and locked them in place with the screws, they will remain that way until your last set. We have produced many of these add on kits and they are guaranteed to lock up nice and tight.
Please take note that our Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell Handles were originally designed to hold up to 120 lbs only. Using this custom add on kit will void the lifetime warranty of the original product if it is abused, dropped or misused in any way. Please call us for any clarifications or to place an order.
No Documents Currently Available for this Product