Leg Attachment for Super Bench (not for PRO model)
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! AK, HI and Canadian customers can see the shipping options during checkout. For other International locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
Leg Attachment for Super Bench (Not PRO bench – for the Original Super Bench)
This attachment allows you to do leg extensions and leg curls with the Super Bench. Very heavy duty design and construction with bearing action and works with either Standard weight plates or Olympic plates with the included Olympic sleeve adapter.
- Reviews (3)
- Related Products
Leg Attachment for Super Bench
It’s a well-known fact that most trainers try to avoid doing leg workouts because they either find it boring or too difficult and takes a while to recover from. With the ultra-durable and highly functional Ironmaster Leg Attachment for Super Bench, you’ll never want to skip leg day ever again. Training your hamstrings and quads has never been this fun and easy!
Heavy-duty and well-designed
The Leg Attachment for Super Bench features heavy-duty construction with a weight load capacity of 200 lbs. It is perfectly capable to carry both standard and Olympic weight plates and to deliver a smooth leg training experience for you.
- Load rated to 200 lbs., the Ironmaster Leg Attachment transforms your Super Bench into a serious machine that targets the muscles of your lower body.
- Its durable and solid construction allows it to hold both standard and Olympic weight plates with an Olympic sleeve adapter included in your purchase.
- Equipped with a high-quality bearing that reduces friction and facilitates the smooth movement of the machine at its axle, this machine lets you perform your leg extensions and leg curls effectively and safely even under heavy loads.
Adaptable to a variety of users and weights
This Leg Attachment does not only work with our regular Super Bench but also with all the previous models of the Ironmaster self-spotting machine benches as well. It was designed to accommodate users of different heights and work with a variety of weight plates.
- The Leg Attachment for Super Bench is also compatible with Ironmaster self-spotting machine benches and all its predecessors.
- Its 4″ x 7″ heavy duty foam roller pads can be set in two positions to cater to users with longer and shorter legs.
- While it works perfectly with standard weight plates that have 1-inch holes, the package includes an Olympic sleeve adapter for Olympic weight plates that have 2-inch holes.
- If you have the Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbell weight plates, you can fit up to 100 lbs. of those on the Leg Attachment since they are small. (Some older Quick-Lock Dumbbell Plates released before 2011 may not fit the plate holder due to the size of the center holes of the plates.)
- The Super Bench in the flat position may not give enough floor clearance to users who are over 6’2” tall. This can be resolved by rotating the bench up a notch for more clearance. When using heavy weights, a 3-inch block of wood can be placed under the support foot to create more space.
- The Ironmaster Super Bench and weight plates are sold separately.
- This attachment is not compatible with the Super Bench PRO. The Leg Attachment PRO is the leg extension equipment suited for the upgraded version of our Super Bench.
Check out the optional vinyl roller pad cover set if you want to dress up the pads to make them smoother and protect them from wear.