Thumbnail Filmstrip of Super Bench Adjustable Utility Bench Images
The perfect bench for home gyms
Our Super Bench is more than just a dumbbell bench. We designed it to be the base of complete and high-performing home gyms. Muscle and Fitness Magazine and Men's Fitness, as well as countless websites, have featured our bench and all the powerful qualities it has that make it the perfect bench for home gym owners.
Our adjustable bench is capable of supporting extremely heavy loads so you can press to your limits and maximise your strength gains.
- Generous load capacity. This bench is rated for 1000 lbs if set in the flat position. It can support up to 600 lbs if the incline seat is used or when tilted.
- Exceptionally strong steel. We use a combination of 11 and 12 gauge steel frames in constructing our Super Bench for guaranteed durability and strength.
- Anti-rust protection. It features powder-coated frames with chrome parts to handle your gym pounding.
- Long-lasting padding. We use a thick commercial grade pad with durable vinyl upholstery and stitching to give you many years of bench pressing.
- Warranty included. Each Super Bench comes with a 10-year warranty for the frame and structural components and a one-year warranty for the normal wear parts such as rubber, surface finishes and upholstered items. The warranty is for the original purchaser and for personal home use only.
The Super Bench is the epitome of what an adjustable weight training bench is and should be. From its multi-functional design that allows it to work with a growing number of Ironmaster attachments to its several lockout angles, this bench is packed with many features for a powerful total body workout.
- Multiple positions. This adjustable utility bench can be set in four positions - Flat, Incline, Decline, Upright - for effective and varied bench pressing and dumbbell pressing routines. Note: we recommend using the Crunch Situp attachment with the bench for decline angles to help hold your legs. Minimal angles are possible without the attachment.
- The incline seat in the upright position can have a 12", 14" or 16" height from the floor. (Distance from seat to top of main bench pad is 36", 34 or 32" in the highest seat position)
- Eleven lock-out angles. With a total of eleven angles - 0, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees - for you to choose from, your bench pressing workouts are sure to be challenging, exciting and never boring.
- Accepts a growing list of attachments. We designed our Super Bench to be a real workhorse in any gym. More attachments are still being developed for the future, but in the meantime, our bench can be used together with the following accessories:
- A solid foundation for home gym training. Use this bench with your other Ironmaster equipment such as Quick-Lock adjustable dumbbells, Olympic bars, IM2000 smith machine/ half rack for the ultimate home gym training experience.
- Suited for home and light commercial use. The Super Bench was originally designed for personal home use, but owing to its excellent construction and superior functionality, many personal trainers and owners of fitness studios have included it in their gyms for the use of their clients as well.
We use only premium quality materials in every Super Bench we make to help you stay focused during your intense bench and dumbbell pressing workouts.
- Commercial quality pad. Our Super Bench features a 44" x 10" x 3" thick commercial grade pad. The included incline seat is made of the same high-quality material. The backrest pad is 31" above the seat in the highest position.
- Firm support. Our thick bench pad will not give you that uncomfortable sinking feeling while you're lifting a heavy Olympic bar or pair of dumbbells.
- Vinyl upholstery. Our pad comes wrapped in vinyl material for your enhanced comfort.
Tapered seat. The included incline seat has a tapered edge so it will not cut into the inside of your legs. It can also be adjusted up or down for your optimal comfort.
Every inch of our Super Bench has been carefully and expertly designed to ensure your safety for the entire duration of your workout.
- Superb locking power. Once you have adjusted the bench into your desired lockout angle and secured it in place with our patented angle adjustment ring with foot lever, you can rest assured it will stay that way until you finish your workout.
- Ultra stable. Regardless of whether you choose the Flat, Incline, Decline, or Upright position, our Super Bench will not produce any shaking or trembling movement.
- No slips and slides. Unlike the benches from our competitors, the Super Bench is designed to stay locked at all times and at any angle. Our incline seat follows the backrest pad without any breaks or shallow angles that can result in the user to accidentally slide off.
Super easy to set-up and use
Even the most beginner of trainers will find our Super Bench very easy to assemble and use.
- Pre-assembled parts. This bench will arrive at your doorstep with pre-assembled components (with the exception of the feet) so you can start lifting and blasting your arms after only a few minutes!
- Simple tools only. Setting up our Super Bench requires the use of very simple tools to make the assembly process easier for you.
- Dual-sided operation. Whether you are left-handed or right-handed, you will find our adjustable bench a breeze to use because our unique bench angle adjustment ring with foot lever can be operated from both sides of the bench. This innovative gear has a patented design US 6,994,661.
- Quick Change. Change positions in just seconds. No need to bend over looking for a pull pin, just operate the foot lever and rotate.
- Pin-less seat. The included incline seat attaches easily from the side of the bench without any need for pins.
- Effortless transfers. Our Super Bench can be easily transferred and moved to another part of your gym. Nothing needs to be adjusted prior to transport and nothing unfolds during the actual transit. The bench weighs 60 lbs on its own, and 65 lbs if the incline seat is included. The bench measures 44" long x 18.75" wide x 20" high in the flat position. The frame has an 18.75" x 41" footprint.
Crunch Situp Attachment shown for abdominal training and recommended for decline use.
Check out all the various attachments to make your bench even more versatile.
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 2. Click here to reset.
4.75/5 Stars out of 159 Reviews
Reviewer | March 1st, 2015
Flat bench is too high I agree with other reviewers that as a flat bench, the height is too high. I'm 6'0 with normal proportions and I can't believe that the vast majority of other users are not experiencing the same issue. I cannot rest my feet flat on the ground. At this point, I am keeping the bench as it's too late to return (I would have!). However, I can only practically use it for inclined work. I don't have any issues with the build quality and concept. Just need to lower the height by 6-8" Posted on Amazon.com
Reviewer | August 18th, 2013
Good bench Pros. Great build quality, I see this bench lasting a very long time and I dont anticipate any problems with the material or structure. Great looking attachments Cons. The bench is too high. I am 5, 11' and Im on my tippy toes during the flat bench. This makes proper form during the Flat bench very difficult to obtain. ( Ive realized that this height is probably intentional so that they could design the leg curl attachment) The seat attachment is very uncomfortable and the highest setting is still too low. changed from 4 to 2 stars because the height ended up being such a large problem that I had to replace this bench. Posted on Amazon.com