- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
1000 lb rated, 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. (600 lb rated for incline/upright positions.)
- Unique adjustment ring with foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Patented design US 6,994,661.
- Ultra stable strong platform in aII positions yet is easy to lift and move. Bench weighs 60 lbs without incline seat (shipping weight 74 lbs.)
- Powder coated frame with chrome components.
- 44" long x 18.75" wide x 20" high overall dimensions (18.75" x 41" frame footprint).
- 44” x 10” x 3” thick commercial grade pad and stitched vinyl upholstery. Firm and comfortable.
- The 3 position incline seat easily plugs in from the side without any pins. It is tapered so it does not cut into the inside of your legs and you can move the seat up or down for optimum comfort. Seat height from the floor in the upright position is 16", 14" or 12". Backrest pad is 31" above the seat in the highest position.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle so it will always be perpendicular unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle allowing the user to slide off.
- Accepts a growing list of optional attachments like the Crunch Situp, Dip Bar Handles, Chin Up Bar, Preacher Curl Bar, and Leg Curl and Extension Attachment.
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes.
- As seen in Muscle and Fitness Magazine® and Men's Fitness®
- Stay tuned for future attachments being developed!
If you are built like a tank, then why isn’t your workout bench? The Super Bench is well, super…I bought this bench because of how well this bench and this company has been reviewed. If you don’t know how to use a workout bench this product is not for you, but I suspect you know exactly what this product is, and you’re right it is awesome. Much sturdy construction than what you’ll find in your local gym. If you’re looking to finally cut the cord from your local gym, this is where you start.
This bench is great with its sturdy construction and versatility. With all the attachments available, this has become on of the key pieces in my home gym. I am 6'1" and this bench fits me well.
Absolutely love this bench...especially with the crunch sit-up attachment. Hard to find a better bench. Have used mine regularly for about 5 years now and still going strong.