By now we’re sure that bodybuilding has toughened you up both inside and outside of your home gym. At Ironmaster, we are firm believers that working out offers benefits far beyond increased muscle mass. We’ll show you how it can transform other important areas in your life.Read More »
Ironmaster Super Bench
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
1000 lb rated, 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. (600 lb rated for incline/upright positions.)
- Unique adjustment ring with foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Patented design US 6,994,661.
- Ultra stable strong platform in aII positions yet is easy to lift and move. Bench weighs 60 lbs without incline seat (shipping weight 74 lbs.)
- Powder coated frame with chrome components.
- 44" long x 18.75" wide x 20" high overall dimensions (18.75" x 41" frame footprint).
- 44” x 10” x 3” thick commercial grade pad and stitched vinyl upholstery. Firm and comfortable.
- The 3 position incline seat easily plugs in from the side without any pins. It is tapered so it does not cut into the inside of your legs and you can move the seat up or down for optimum comfort. Seat height from the floor in the upright position is 16", 14" or 12". Backrest pad is 31" above the seat in the highest position.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle so it will always be perpendicular unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle allowing the user to slide off.
- Accepts a growing list of optional attachments like the Crunch Situp, Dip Bar Handles, Chin Up Bar, Preacher Curl Bar, and Leg Curl and Extension Attachment.
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes.
- As seen in Muscle and Fitness Magazine® and Men's Fitness®
- Stay tuned for future attachments being developed!
Great, great bench for all body types. My husban and I use this in all settings for various workouts. We both love the comfortable seat and sturdy secure feeling you have while using the bench. Some benches are loose and creaky, this one is not. Even when I'm doing extremely heavy weight, the stiff padding of the bench still makes it comfortable. It's compact enough that we have it in our relatively small living room, so if size is a concern, you should be good. It's also light and easy to move!
Absolutely love this bench...especially with the crunch sit-up attachment. Hard to find a better bench. Have used mine regularly for about 5 years now and still going strong.
This bench is great with its sturdy construction and versatility. With all the attachments available, this has become on of the key pieces in my home gym. I am 6'1" and this bench fits me well.