By now we’re sure that bodybuilding has toughened you up both inside and outside of your home gym. At Ironmaster, we are firm believers that working out offers benefits far beyond increased muscle mass. We’ll show you how it can transform other important areas in your life.Read More »
Ironmaster Super Bench
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
1000 lb rated, 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. (600 lb rated for incline/upright positions.)
- Unique adjustment ring with foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Patented design US 6,994,661.
- Ultra stable strong platform in aII positions yet is easy to lift and move. Bench weighs 60 lbs without incline seat (shipping weight 74 lbs.)
- Powder coated frame with chrome components.
- 44" long x 18.75" wide x 20" high overall dimensions (18.75" x 41" frame footprint).
- 44” x 10” x 3” thick commercial grade pad and stitched vinyl upholstery. Firm and comfortable.
- The 3 position incline seat easily plugs in from the side without any pins. It is tapered so it does not cut into the inside of your legs and you can move the seat up or down for optimum comfort. Seat height from the floor in the upright position is 16", 14" or 12". Backrest pad is 31" above the seat in the highest position.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle so it will always be perpendicular unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle allowing the user to slide off.
- Accepts a growing list of optional attachments like the Crunch Situp, Dip Bar Handles, Chin Up Bar, Preacher Curl Bar, and Leg Curl and Extension Attachment.
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes.
- As seen in Muscle and Fitness Magazine® and Men's Fitness®
- Stay tuned for future attachments being developed!
This bench is seriously the bomb. Without a doubt, it is the best adjustable weight bench that I've ever used. It's easy to adjust and super sturdy. Most benches only incline or decline, but this does BOTH! I have the dip bar attachment too and it's awesome. I can even comfortably do upside down crunches. Beat that.
I have been using this bench for 8-9 years and completely happy with this product. The locking latch occasionally gets stuck and the bench seems to flex in the middle depending on how your using it but overall excellent, very versatile and durable in my experience. I would still like to see a brace in the middle of the board to eliminate the flex.
With all the attachments, this is the most versatile weight bench I've ever seen. It's comfortable and sturdy in any setting. Even more impressive was Ironmaster's customer service... After about 6 months of heavy usage a small tear developed in the vinyl of my bench. I sent Ironmaster a picture and they immediately mailed me a brand new bench pad, no questions asked. Ironmaster is clearly a company that takes pride in the quality of their products and cares about their customers satisfaction.