By now we’re sure that bodybuilding has toughened you up both inside and outside of your home gym. At Ironmaster, we are firm believers that working out offers benefits far beyond increased muscle mass. We’ll show you how it can transform other important areas in your life.Read More »
Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System 75 lb Set
Features of the 75lb Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbell Set:
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716
- Adjust from 5-75 lbs each in 2.5 lb increments in just seconds. (75 lbs each dumbell = 150 lbs total)
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 24 ea. 5 lb plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb plates. Handles weigh 5 lbs empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs so the starting weight is 10 lbs each dumbbell before plates are added. 65 lbs of plates can be loaded on each handle.
- The included Stand is very strong and compact. Dimensions are just 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 26" high with rubber leveling feet. The Stand will also hold the 120 lb Add on Kit.
- Dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty - go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Lifetime warranty!
- Add-on kit available to go up to 120 lbs each dumbbell or even a custom Add-on-kit to 165 lbs.
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.5" x 6.5" x 14.5" long at the 75lb size and just 9" long at 20lbs size. Handle grip diameter is 1.25" and there is 6.5" grip width inside.
These are very very well made. They have a heavy and sturdy feeling to them. Great grip length on the handles which allows great hand positioning for certain exercises, something I couldn't get with Powerblocks. The knurling has a nice feel to it too. The locking system takes a little getting used to but once you have it down, they are pretty easy to do quick changes. These are very tough as one reviewer stated, and the space saving, perfect for my man cave. Super Happy.
read my personal and very honest review of ironmaster dumbbells before you buy them http://www.stayfitandyung.com/2015/11/ironmaster-quick-lock-dumbbells-review-worth-it-or-not/
I've purchased both this set, and an extra pair of quick locks, and intend to purchase another whole set for the extra weights AND another set of handles. This makes multiple exercises without having to change setups too often. It's quick, but even quicker to go from a cable exercise to a bench one with several sets of these. I must say, these Dumbbells really are top notch. Well designed, great looking, feel really, really good, and TOUGH. And, I'm picky...