By now we’re sure that bodybuilding has toughened you up both inside and outside of your home gym. At Ironmaster, we are firm believers that working out offers benefits far beyond increased muscle mass. We’ll show you how it can transform other important areas in your life.Read More »
Quick-Lock Dumbbell System 75 lb Set *Backordered*
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716
- Adjust from 5-75 lbs each in 2.5 lb increments in just seconds. (75 lbs each dumbell = 150 lbs total)
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 24 ea. 5 lb plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb plates. Handles weigh 5 lbs empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs so the starting weight is 10 lbs each dumbbell before plates are added. 65 lbs of plates can be loaded on each handle.
- The included Stand is very strong and compact. Dimensions are just 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 26" high with rubber leveling feet. The Stand will also hold the 120 lb Add on Kit.
- Dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty - go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Lifetime warranty!
- Add-on kit available to go up to 120 lbs each dumbbell or even a custom Add-on-kit to 165 lbs.
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.5" x 6.5" x 14.5" long at the 75lb size and just 9" long at 20lbs size. Handle grip diameter is 1.25" and there is 6.5" grip width inside.
5 of 5 stars Five star quality and durability
I've had this set plus the 120 lbs add on kit for four years. It's as good as new and I've used it at least three times a week. The knurling is just right, adjustments are quick and easy. It's the best adjustable DB set on the market, bar none.