By now we’re sure that bodybuilding has toughened you up both inside and outside of your home gym. At Ironmaster, we are firm believers that working out offers benefits far beyond increased muscle mass. We’ll show you how it can transform other important areas in your life.Read More »
Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System 75 lb Set
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716
- Adjust from 5-75 lbs each in 2.5 lb increments in just seconds. (75 lbs each dumbell = 150 lbs total)
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 24 ea. 5 lb plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb plates. Handles weigh 5 lbs empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs so the starting weight is 10 lbs each dumbbell before plates are added. 65 lbs of plates can be loaded on each handle.
- The included Stand is very strong and compact. Dimensions are just 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 26" high with rubber leveling feet. The Stand will also hold the 120 lb Add on Kit.
- Dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty - go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Lifetime warranty!
- Add-on kit available to go up to 120 lbs each dumbbell or even a custom Add-on-kit to 165 lbs.
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.5" x 6.5" x 14.5" long at the 75lb size and just 9" long at 20lbs size. Handle grip diameter is 1.25" and there is 6.5" grip width inside.
I like dumbbells that are solid, simple, and reliable, and I know of no better adjustable dumbbell that fits the bill than Ironmaster Quick-Locks. Ideally, I'd like a room filled with hex or pro-style dumbbells. But I don't have the room nor do I want to spend that type of money. If you want an adjustable dumbbell that's a very close alternative to a fixed dumbbell, without spending a fortune or taking up an entire room with wall-to-wall bells, then Ironmaster is the clear choice.
I've had these exact dumbbells for 5+ years now and they look and function exactly as they did the day that I got them. I don't know how many times I've dropped them at awkward angles on concrete and they show no signs of damage - no warp, bends, or anything. Definitely rare that you find a product that you can tell was just made to last a lifetime. I have no doubt in my mind that I'll pass these on to my grandchildren someday.
I have been using these dumbbells for 8-9 years and the functionality of the 75lb kit has been excellent. The only issue if have had are some inconsistences with the plates occasionally creating a fit issue. The plates I have appear to have been hand ground so most are very similar but in my case 1 plate has a fairly distinguishable difference in the shape on one edge. Overall they are excellent especially for a home gym, nothing better in my opinion.