Your health is your life, so it’s absolutely imperative to provide yourself with the right tools to improve it. To maximize your weight lifting routines, your diet and training must be your top priority. Don’t view these things as inconvenient chores; rather, view them as steps in the journey to a longer, healthier and happier life.Read More »
Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System 45 lb Set
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716
Adjust from 5-45 lbs each in 2.5 lb increments in just seconds. (45 lbs each dumbell = 90 lbs total)
- Change weights on any flat surface. Dumbbell Stand is not included but is available separately.
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 12 ea. 5 lb plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb plates. Handles weigh 5 lbs empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs so the starting weight is 10 lbs each dumbbell before plates are added. 35 lbs of plates can be loaded on each handle.
- Dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with diamond knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty - go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Lifetime warranty!
- Add-on kits available to expand the set to 75 lbs each or go all the way up to 120 lbs each dumbbell.
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.5" x 6.5" x 11.5" long at the 45lb size and just 9" long at 20lbs size. Handle grip diameter is 1.25" and there is 6.5" grip width inside.
We've had a lot of questions about upgrading to heavier weights in the future. The dumbbell handles are the same as the 75 lb set so yes, you can add more weight to the 45 lb set if you need it. You can add up to 30 lbs per dumbbell with the standard included handles and locking screws. Just give us a call to order up to 12 extra 5 lb plates if you need them. They are $11 each plus shipping.
You can also get the 120 lb add on kit to use with this 45 lb set. The 120 lb add on kit comes with 4 of the 22.5 lb plates and 4 longer locking screws. If you put on the 22.5 lb plates on the handles, it will be 55 lbs total dumbbell weight. Then you can add the smaller plates to get up to 90 lbs total. Of course, if you add some 5 lb plates to get up to 75 lbs first then the 120 lb add on kit will take you all the way up to 120 lbs total.
if you want high quality without spending thousands of dollars on individual dumbells these feel just like the ones in the gym. and if you add on the fat handle then it really feels like your using weights you find at the gym. the packaging was awsome. the dumbells are very sturdy no plastic parts. these will be the dumbells i will stick with forever. and ive had other adjustable dumbells before. you will not regret it