Thumbnail Filmstrip of Preacher Curl Pad for SB/PRO Images
Preacher Curl Pad for SB/PRO
We're here to preach the good news, and that is you can now start pumping your arms when you use your Super Bench or Super Bench PRO with the Ironmaster Preacher Curl Pad. This attachment is very effective in isolating your biceps. It is also adjustable to give you a personalized arm-blasting workout.
Preacher curls are a great exercise for building your arm muscles and creating definition because they target and isolate your biceps so well. The Ironmaster Preacher Curl Pad has been designed to enhance your comfort while you are doing this powerful arm exercise.
- Measuring 12" high x 24" wide x 2" thick, this pad has adequate space for supporting your elbows and arms.
- Made of high-quality padding to ensure your comfort during your intense arm workouts.
- Designed to improve the isolation of your biceps to better target these specific arm muscles.
The Ironmaster Preacher Curl Pad is adjustable in three angles so you can modify your workout according to your desired position.
- Adjust the angle of the pad by simply inserting the selector pin in one of the three holes.
- You can also change the angle of your bench to an incline that you are most comfortable with.
Like our other products, the Ironmaster Preacher Curl Pad is designed to work with a variety of equipment for your convenience and bigger cost-savings.
- This versatile attachment can be used with a cable machine, barbell or dumbbells.
- It connects easily to your Super Bench/PRO. If you have the older discontinued Ironmaster machine benches, you can connect the Preacher Curl Pad to them as well. The recommended load capacity on the hooks is 120 lbs to keep your bench stable.
- It also works well with the Ironmaster Dockable Support on the Ironmaster Smith Machine or Ironmaster Cable Tower Attachment.
- If you load a heavy amount of weight on the bar pegs, the bench may tip forward if no one is sitting on it. We recommend putting a loaded dumbbell or large weight plate on the rear end of the Super Bench pad to prevent this from happening.
- The Ironmaster Super Bench/PRO is sold separately.
Quick-Lock EZ Curl Bar on hooks
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 3. Click here to reset.
4.62/5 Stars out of 13 Reviews
Jeffrey (Moore, OK) | February 8th, 2021
The pad is very comfortable and solid. However as mentioned below, the narrow spacing of the supports makes loading weights impossible. I also wish the supports had some kind of rubber padding so they wouldn't scratch the finish on my curl bar. Finally, not necessarily a reflection of the Preacher Curl attachment, but the Super Bench Pro itself is not heavy enough to counterbalance the weight being on one end of the bench, and tends to lift during use. I solved this by placing a 45lb plate on the other end of the bench. Still I would recommend purchasing this if your space is limited like mine is.
David | July 15th, 2016
Needs re-engineering for safe use with curl bars I've owned this attachment for a couple of years & used it with dumbbells. Yesterday I received the curl bar from IronMaster & tried to use it with this attachment. Due to the narrow spacing of the support bars it is impossible to safely load weights unless you load both sides at the same time. That's hard and you are likely to have the bar fall off the supports onto your feet. Additional support bars on the edges of the pad would be a huge improvement and technically feasible.