Thumbnail Filmstrip of Micro Plate Kit Images
Micro Plate Kit features:
- New simple design to add just a little weight to the Quick-Lock Dumbbells.
- Kit comes with four 1.25 lb disc plates.
- This kit adds 1.25 lbs to each end of Quick-Lock Dumbbell handle or 2.5 lbs total if used on both ends.
- Note: Will reduce the maximum capacity of the dumbbells by one plate since it takes up some locking screw space.
- Solid cast iron powder coated construction with precision machining.
- Note: Will not fit the EZ Curl and Straight Bars since the center hole is a smaller diameter.
There are two kinds of weight trainers: those who want big gains right here, right now, and those who prefer to work smarter and enjoy their steady and safe fitness journey. The Ironmaster Micro Plate Kit is designed for the latter kind of trainers so they can sneak up with minimal weights on their equipment and take the pressure off their workout.
Gradual and Guaranteed Gains Small incremental weight increases will help you improve your physique slowly but surely. Our Micro Plate Kit includes four round disc plates that weigh 1.25 lbs each so you can make that steady progress little by little.
- Small plates, steady gains. Increase weight resistance in increments of 1.25 lbs.
- No pressure or sudden increases. Should you find the 2.5lb weight plates a big jump for you, our Micro Plate Kit will come to the rescue. This will take off the pressure from you and may even reduce your risk for injury. This is also what makes them a perfect investment for beginner-level trainers.
- Set of four. This kit includes four 1.25lb disc plates that will help you make paced, yet consistent progress in your strength journey.
Long-Lasting and Heavy-Duty
Our Micro Plates are built with a superior level of durability and tenacity worthy of the Ironmaster trademark.
- Solid iron material. Each plate features solid cast iron construction.
- Refined plates. Each plate has been refined through a precision machining process.
- Protective coating. Each plate has been powder-coated in black for a protective finish.
Mix and match the Micro Plate Kit with our adjustable dumbbells or bars if you want to add just a little weight to boost your workout.
- Suitable for different Ironmaster equipment. The plates in our Micro Plate Kit are compatible with the following Ironmaster equipment:
- Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell Sets
- Quick-Lock Kettlebell
- Micro-sized plates for macro efficiency. These weight plates may be smaller and lighter than our signature 2.5lb square-shaped plates, but they are all you need to add that little extra weight to your barbell and dumbbell workouts.
- Options for additional weight. Use these plates to add 1.25 lbs to each end or 2.5 lbs on both ends of your bar or dumbbell.
Note: Each disc fits within the border of our 2.5lb square plates but will reduce the maximum capacity of the bars and dumbbells by one plate since it takes up some space.
4.83/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Kent (Warrensburg (MO)) | April 24th, 2022
As my GF said "awww, they are so cute" but seriously I should have got these a long time ago. They are perfect for those small gains to get you over a plateau. I mostly use them for lateral raise progression.
Jon (CA) | March 31st, 2022
The Micro Plates exceeded my expectations. They're thinner than I expected which is perfect. The quality is great. I don't see these scratching up very much. The local gym stores no longer carry micro plates and even if they did, they wouldn't come close to these.
Dave (Mexico City, Mexico) | March 29th, 2022
To be honest, I love these plates. They are good quality and very solid. They work fantastically with the dumbbell system. The only reason I am giving them 4 stars is their holes are too small for the straight bar and EZ curl bar. You can (and I do) screw them on to the ends of these bars and they hold, but really we shouldn't have to do this.
Alex (Chicago) | July 9th, 2021
Originally bought these for my wife to use since 5 pound increments can sometimes be too much for certain exercises. I end up using them myself as well when wanting to add a little extra to a lift. Really nice quality!
Mike (London, ON) | July 6th, 2020
Amazing quality, as expected from Ironmaster. My only issue would be to add the ironmaster logo to it, especially since its on the outside. They still make the image of the dumb bell look fantastic and adds the weight as suggested. Would recommend 5/5 for anyone that owns the Ironmaster Dumb Bells.
Virgil (Rockford, MI) | October 23rd, 2019
I'm going to suggest this will be a hot product/accessory. I've been waiting for it since day one and I am not disappointed. Perfect compliment to my set. Only ego prevents one from adding this item; the same ego that creeps in never wanting to be seen adding a 5lb plate to an Olympic bar. But in the end we all figure out that we should leave the ego somewhere outside the gym. Buy this. Another great product from a stellar company.
No Documents Currently Available for this Product