Hyper Core Attachment for Super Bench/PRO
Take your core workouts to the next level with the Ironmaster Hyper Core Attachment for the Super Bench/Super Bench PRO. By integrating this into your adjustable bench, you can perform various exercises that specifically target your abs, obliques, lower back and even your glutes and hamstrings.
With its high weight load capacity and adjustable foot holder, our Hyper Core Attachment caters to users of varying weights and heights. You may also hold a weight plate or dumbbell for a more challenging workout.
Transform your Super Bench into a 45-degree hyperextension bench (41 degrees for the Super Bench PRO). The integration of our Hyper Core Attachment with the Super Bench/PRO gives you a 90-degree bend and allows you to perform different exercises that target your entire core:
- Roman chair to develop your abs
- Oblique crunches to sculpt your side obliques
- Hyperextensions to strengthen your lower back
- Reverse hyperextensions to work out your glutes and hamstrings
Adjustable and Flexible
The Ironmaster Hyper Core Attachment caters to home gym owners of different heights and sizes. It is also compatible with several Ironmaster equipment.
- Its adjustable foot holder allows users of varying heights to use it comfortably.
- It can be used with both versions of our adjustable bench.
- It also works well with our Cable Tower Seat.
Durable and Stable
Our Hyper Core Attachment is made with high-quality materials to ensure your safety while you are performing your core-blasting workouts.
- This attachment can support up to 300 lbs of weight.
- The foot holder is strong and stable enough to carry your body weight as well as any additional weight (i.e. weight plate or dumbbell) if you want to increase the difficulty of your workout.
- The attachment includes powder coated, welded frames for maximum durability. A 10 year limited warranty is offered to the original purchaser only.
- Attachment dimensions are 23″ wide x 20″ deep x 58″ long.
- When connected to the Super Bench/PRO, the Hyper Core Attachment requires 23″ of additional floor space, while the top of its pads are 44″ from the ground.
- The Super Bench and Super Bench PRO are sold separately.
Also, check out the Cable Tower Seat that will let you use this device instead of the Super Bench.
The Hypercore attachment will also fit and function with the New Super Bench PRO, although at a lesser 41 degree angle as shown. The latch lever of the bench will not be located in a notch, but rather in between the first and second notch. The foot of the Hypercore will then rest on the floor and the stability is good. This might look odd, but it is normal and safe to use.
Also check out the Cable Tower Seat that will also work with this attachment instead of a Super Bench.