Thumbnail Filmstrip of Cable Tower Seat Images
Cable Tower Seat
If you're looking for something more compact than the Super Bench/Super Bench PRO to use with your Ironmaster Cable Tower Attachment, look no further. The Cable Tower Seat was developed due to the popular demand of our existing customers. It integrates into the Cable Tower to make the machine stand independent of an adjustable weight bench.
Free up your bench
The Cable Tower works great with one of our benches, but with this special seat, you can use your bench for other training simultaneously like for supersets and giant sets.
- Size doesn't matter. This scaled-down alternative to the Super Bench/Super Bench PRO still affords you the full functionality of the Ironmaster Cable Tower.
- Adjustability. With foot leveling adjustments, you can improve its stability, particularly on uneven floors.
- Height. This seat is the same height as the original Super Bench. (The Cable Tower bench connector will need to be assembled to the taller position and it will not be compatible with the Super Bench PRO. This seat replaces the use of the bench with the Cable Tower anyway.)
Space-saving and lightweight
When attached to an unloaded Cable Tower, this small seat stays lightweight and easy to maneuver so you can easily fit it in tight workout spaces or cleared away after use. Ideal for small home gyms.
- Narrower seat. Its seat pad, measuring only 9" wide x 18" long, is narrower than that of the Super Bench/Super Bench PRO and makes straddling more comfortable and convenient for exercises like tricep press downs.
- Compact footprint. The foot tube of the seat extends 27" from the Cable Tower for an overall footprint of 19" wide x 47" long together with the tower, which is still small compared to other gym equipment.
- Maximize your floor space. Because of its compact size, this seat gives you more room for your other home gym equipment.
If you think this functional seat can only be used with our Cable Tower Attachment, think again. Our Cable Tower Seat is also compatible with the Ironmaster Hyper Core Attachment so you can perform powerful hyperextensions. It even gives you more range of motion for hyperextensions.
- The Ironmaster Cable Tower Attachment and Hyper Core Attachment are sold separately.
- The Cable Tower Seat is designed as an alternative to the Super Bench/PRO for the Ironmaster Cable Tower but is not meant to be used as a piece of stand-alone equipment.
4.91/5 Stars out of 11 Reviews
Lanny (California) | December 23rd, 2022
I wanted a freestanding GHD since I use this style piece of equipment very frequently. I wasn't sure how it would be having the seat portion where you curl down to -- I was afraid it would be in the way when holding a 45lb bumper plate on my chest, but it is not in the way. You can actually start with a plate or dumbbell on the seat, which makes starting off the exercise a breeze. Combined with the HyperCore, these are super solid for doing GHD-like exercises and allow you to have your GHD be freestanding, if that's something you're interested in. The ability to attach this to the HyperCore was essential for me to make the Hypercore purchase.
Chris (Quebec) | December 20th, 2022
While it's possible to move this in and out of the super bench , it can get tiresome. This is perfect as it hardly takes more space than the freestanding cable tower and you never have to attach detach anything. Worth it!
David Alesso (Bakersfield, CA) | June 28th, 2022
I bought the Cable Tower Seat because I wanted to permanently have my Hypercore Attachment readily available to use. The Cable Tower Seat offers more range of motion than does the Super Bench when performing Hyper Extensions for the lower back and Reverse Hyper Extensions for the glutes and hamstrings.
AJ (Charlotte,NC) | December 2nd, 2021
I bought it and have no regrets. This is a must have accessory with the lat tower. It provides so much flexibility of use, since you no longer have to connect the bench when you want to use it.
J.O (Canada, B.C) | November 16th, 2021
I love how this frees up my bench so I don't have to attach it every time. Great product, doesn't take up a lot of space and is sturdy.
William (Ca) | July 9th, 2021
You definitely want this bench with the lat tower and probably with a hyper core attachment. The lat tower works great with the super bench but is much bigger to pull around. With the smaller bench seat you can permanently attach it to the lat tower and it‚Äôs perfect. Very compact quality foam. Love all the products and own most all of them
Robert (San Gabriel, CA) | March 5th, 2021
I own the Superbench pro with several of the attachments. I recently bought the cable tower and realized that it would be best to be able to use it without the bench. Like the other reviewer I was having problems getting it to lay flat. The middle section was lifted about 1/2 inch off the ground. It still worked and felt steady (I did a couple of workouts this way) but I knew it couldn't be right. I realized that what I had to do was adjust the plate on the tower that connects to the seat. It took a while to get the adjustment right. Once I did that it lays flat now. It is nice and solid and I love being able to use the cable tower on its own. I highly recommend it.
Ryan (Wilsonville, OR) | January 4th, 2021
This is nice so I can free up the bench. Only reason I knocked a star was I canít adjust it enough so it sits completely flat with the cable tower. Overall another good iron master product.
Paul (Lakeside, AZ) | July 24th, 2020
This is a great attachment to the. Able tower. Easily detachable to save space. Good quality, sturdy. I bought all my home gym stuff from Ironmaster including the cable tower, IM2000 rack, super bench pro with leg, ab and preacher curl attachment. Also the olympic bar, bicep curl bar, collars, land mine attachment, leg press attachment, J hooks, safety rack attachment for squats, dip bars, 415 lbs. plate set 8 45 lb plates. I also bought the 150 lb dumbell set 5 years ago. I love Ironmaster, everything they make is quality and the best value for your money.
Jesse (Stevens Point, WI) | June 14th, 2020
An absolute must own for the cable tower! Perfect design and function, now you can have your tower be a stand alone. Top-notch build and quality as always from IM!
Hector (Oakland, CA) | November 18th, 2019
Love this cable tower seat!!!! Now it takes a lot less space. It freed up my Super Bench for other things. The cable tower remains just as sturdy. Unbelievable item...and for only $99, itís a bargain. Easily five stars, highly recommended! A+.