Spotting Stand Base for SB/PRO
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! AK, HI and Canadian customers can see the shipping options during checkout. For other International locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
This base supports both the dumbbells saddles for self-spotting with dumbbells or the barbell adapters for providing a spot while doing barbell exercises with the Ironmaster Super Bench.
- Reviews (0)
- Related Products
Spotting Stand Base for SB/PRO
If you prefer benching in private than with your buddies at the gym, then you need a reliable spotting stand. The Ironmaster Spotting Stand Base for Super Bench/Super Bench PRO is perfect for trainers who work out solo and who want to make their bench pressing exercises easier and safer at home.
Specially offered for barbell users
This product is only the base frame part of our Dumbbell Spotting Stand for SB/PRO. We are offering this part separately so that trainers who don’t need the dumbbell saddles included in our Dumbbell Spotting Stand can use this together with our Barbell Adapter instead.
Modular, user-friendly design
This base frame supports our Barbell Adapter for Spotting Stand (sold separately). Attaching it to this base frame is very easy and fast too.
- Works perfectly with our Barbell Adapter.
- Simply remove the included pull pins, connect the adapter to the uprights, then return the pins to lock them in place
- If you purchased our Dumbbell Spotting Stand for SB/PRO – which includes the same base frame like this one – you may not need this item.
Safer solo workouts
Experience safer workouts with a self-spotting stand that allows you to pick up and place your heavy bar back in the adapter, with no spotter required.
- Lifting a heavy standard or Olympic bar alone increases your risk for injury, but using our Spotting Stand Base together with our Barbell Adapter lowers it.
- Having a secure and stable stand for your fully-loaded bar during your exercise enhances your safety. Instead of resting the bar on your thighs, which can injure your feet if it slides off your body, place them on the adapter instead.
- If you’re running out of strength towards the end of your set, you won’t need to worry for the adapter is there to provide you with needed support.
Strong and solid support
Our Spotting Stand Base is made of high-strength steel to withstand years of use from the toughest trainers. Together with our Barbell Adapter and dumbbell saddles, it serves as the perfect companion for heavy weight lifters who work out at home.
- Solid steel construction ensures maximum protection against wear and tear for longer service life.
- Never let the absence of a spotter prevent you from overcoming your plateau. Lifting significantly heavier weights – alone – is made possible by this very helpful spotting stand.
- With our Barbell Adapter, it can hold up to 350lbs.
- With our dumbbell saddles, it can carry up to 130lbs per saddle.
Comfortable and flexible
Our Spotting Stand Base will also enhance your comfort and ease while you are performing your intense upper body workouts.
- Keep your heavy barbell or dumbbells within your reach at all times.
- This spotting stand base enables you to adjust the height of your Barbell Adapter or dumbbell saddles at an optimal level.
- Easily get your bar in position for seated, flat, incline, and decline overhead presses to minimise your risk for shoulder injuries that can compromise the quality of your workout.
- Suitable with the dumbbell saddles included in our Dumbbell Spotting Stand and our Barbell Adapter.
- Works equally well with our Super Bench and Super Bench PRO.
No Documents Currently Available for this Product