Thumbnail Filmstrip of Quick-Lock Adjustable Kettlebell Handle Images
Ironmaster Adjustable Kettlebell Handle Features:
- Uses the same weight plates and locking screws as the Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells.
- QLKB empty handle weight: 22.5 lbs
- Weight range using the QLDB standard locking screws: 22.5-57.5lbs.
- Weight range using the QLDB Add on Kit locking screws: 57.5-80 lbs.
- Adjustable in 2.5 lb increments.
- Grip diameter: 1.375"
- Dimensions: 8.75" wide x 7.75" tall for the empty handle. 11.5" tall at 57.5 lbs, 13.75" tall at 80 lbs.
- Super durability with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Weight is marked in both LBS and KGS. KB Handle weighs approx 10.2 KG.
The QLKB handle weighs 22.5 lbs empty and will accept the Quick-Lock Dumbbell weight plates and uses the same locking screws. This makes it a great accessory to expand the capabilities of our adjustable dumbbells and save you money. The standard locking screws will allow building up to 57.5 lb KB weight and with the Add on Kit locking screws you can go up to 80 lbs KB weight. As you can see this is a serious training tool at these kinds of weight capacities. It locks up absolutely tight and is safe to swing around aggressively.
The handle is big enough for two-handed use but shaped well for a single hand. The handle is extra strong and provides just the perfect amount of grip. The shape and ergonomics designed into this KB are the results of extensive R&D. The locking screw will not interfere with your grip with the extra room in the handle area. The QLKB is sold as a single handle but if you like an extra challenge, you can get two!
Note: This item includes only the kettlebell handle. Weight, locking screws and dumbbell sold separately.
5/5 Stars out of 31 Reviews
Pages 1 2
Matt (Monroe, WA) | January 21st, 2014
Great buy. I bought this directly from the manufacturer and I'm really happy with the purchase. This is solid, the locking pin is secure and it's easy to use. I can see this lasting a really long time which makes it a great value. The KB is a little large and square so it won't be the same as using a regular kettlebell and takes a little getting used to--but, since I'm using a home gym this was both a space and money saver. I love it! - From Amazon
Pages 1 2