Thumbnail Filmstrip of EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbell Plates Images
EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbells Features:
Sometimes you want to do bar curls or triceps moves and this bar does the trick. The plates are locked in place and will not spin loose like on normal spinlock collar bars since the weights get locked into the backing plates just like on the Quick-Lock dumbbells. Fast-acting spin lock collars make weight changes quick and easy. (Weights shown, not included.)
- 1" diameter bar with quick spinning collars to securely lock the weights.
- 48" long overall with 7" long bar ends.
- Will hold up to 150 lbs of QLDB weight plates.
- Bar weight is 15 lbs so the total maximum weight is 165 lbs.
- If you put all the plates from the 75 lb QLDB set, you will have 145 lbs total.
- Solid, chrome-plated steel with knurling.
Safe and User-Friendly
Stronger biceps and triceps are just an arms length away when you work out with the Ironmaster EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbell Plates. This sturdy piece of equipment provides a no-fuss, no-flub and no-fear weightlifting experience.
- Spin-lock collars tightly secure the Quick-Lock dumbbell weight plates in place.
- Backing plates provide extra support and stability to the loaded QLDB plates.
- No rattling caused by loosened plates.
- No falling plates either, so you have a minimal risk for injury.
- Knurled bar handle gives you a firmer grip and helps you complete your set.
- No need for other expensive weight plates to clutter up your gym.
Customizable and Expandable
Play by your own rules and regulate how much weight you want to lift. Start with a few plates or take your workout game several notches up by loading more plates to the bar. The curl bar alone already weighs 15lbs, but you can increase the load up to 165lbs (weight includes the bar) to maximize your training.
- The EZ Curl Bar weighs 15lbs.
- It can hold up to 150lbs of the Quick-Lock dumbbell weight plates, for a total maximum weight of 165lbs.
- The full length of the bar measures 48" with 7" long bar ends for the plates.
- This heavy-duty bar has a 1" diameter grip and bar end.
- Loading all the plates from the 75lb Quick-Lock Dumbbell set will give you a total of 145lbs.
Quick and Easy to Adjust
The spin-lock mechanism allows you to easily and quickly unscrew the threaded collars and add or remove the Ironmaster Quick-Lock weight plates according to your desired weight. Adjusting the weights is quick and easy to do so you don't waste any of your precious workout time.
- Spin-lock collars are weighted to easily screw on and off.
- Simply load your desired number of weight plates on each end with the embossed logo facing outward.
- All plates should face the same direction so they will be snug and tight.
- Screw the collars tightly back on against the weight plates.
Long-Lasting and Warranty-Protected
Lift weights until you can't anymore. Our EZ Curl Bar for Quick-Lock Dumbbell Plates is made of heavy-duty, high-quality material that will last you a lifetime. Otherwise, we will repair or replace your equipment at no extra charge.
- The EZ Curl Bar is made of solid, chrome-plated steel.
- Engineered with no plastic parts that disintegrate or easily break.
- Every EZ Curl Bar comes with a warranty limited to the original purchaser for in-home use only.
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
5/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Kent (MO) | October 3rd, 2021
This is a nice addition once you buy the dumbells and allows you to have essentially just like the dumbbells a wide array of curling or pressing weight. The bar feels very durable and the knurling is decent, plus installing/removing weight is a breeze.
John (Arizona) | September 14th, 2021
Love the ez-bar but hate that the plates get locked in place. I use a spacer to move the plates away from the lock plates allowing the weight plates to rotate as I lift and lower the bar. But I love how it work with the dumbbell plates. I also wish the weights were secured with a quick snap locking collar instead of spin collars..
Tim (Colorado) | August 26th, 2021
I've had the dumbbells for years, love them but don't like to change weights during my workout takes too much time. Bought the curl bar to do some different exercises and to take advantage of additional weights in the rack. I like that some of my olympic weights fit the bar. Very happy with the purchase...now go work out!!
reynaldo (whittier, CA) | July 26th, 2020
I've had mine since 2007 and it still works like new. I have seen people use other plates on here as well but I like using the Ironmaster plates as it locks in perfectly. It doesn't get loose easily like other companies and it feels sturdy. Looks are very deceiving with this curl bar. You can fully load it up and give it all you got. I used it for Bootcamps and it worked great and we would toss them on the grass with no problems at all. I never did get the straight bar but the curl bar is good closer grip bench press. Get the longer one if you want to squat and bench press with it.
Reviewer | July 16th, 2020
Excellent quality bought this as part of my Ironmaster gym setup. I have the 75lb Dumbell set I wanted a curl bar that was compatible with the slim line space saving weight plates. Amazing I have 150lbs of weight plates in such a compact stand with the option to purchase a lot more weight. Honestly I’m glad I took my time and did my research and waited patiently to buy from this company. Shipping fast, packaging excellent, customer service 100%. Next purchase will be the straight bar. I have no complaints about this company as in this day and age that is very rare. Thanks Ironmaster.
Hicham | August 29th, 2015
Excellent Curl Bar This was the logical next thing to get after purchasing the dumbbells. It fits the dumbbell's plates perfectly, and helps to provide the necessary variety in my routines. I have gotten pretty quick with the spin-on ends, so I would recommend holding off on purchasing any quick-locks until you have given these a try for awhile. this is a very good bar - a real keeper. Highly recommended with your Ironmaster dumbbells.