Thumbnail Filmstrip of Crunch Situp Att for Super Bench/PRO Images
Crunch Situp Att for Super Bench/PRO
Supercharge your core with the Ironmaster Crunch Situp Attachment for Super Bench/PRO. This is a highly sought-after piece of equipment for its versatility, allowing you to do abdominal workouts as well as decline presses. With this attachment, you can perform exercises in safe and comfortable positions and never struggle with getting in and out of difficult angles.
- Grab handle makes it easy to get in and out even with extreme angles.
- Elevated knee pads adds comfort and stability to your lower back unlike other decline benches.
- Adjustable length for shorter or taller users.
Adds variety to your workouts
Perform a variety of ab exercises including crunches and sit-ups with the Crunch Situp Attachment for Super Bench/PRO. Besides targeting your abdominal region, this equipment also lets you up the ante on your chest development by providing proper leg and knee support for doing decline presses.
- Perform numerous abdominal exercises while your knees and legs anchor to the foam rollers for proper support.
- Do crunches and sit-ups at different angles to increase the level of difficulty of your workouts.
- Add an extra challenge to your bench presses by doing them in the decline position at various angles securely.
Lets you perform exercises safely and comfortably
Your safety and comfort are two things you should never worry about while you are working out and strengthening your core. With the Crunch Situp Attachment, you can recline on the Super Bench/Super Bench PRO without feeling any discomfort on your back or fear of falling off.
- This add-on equipment locks you in place securely and makes it easy on your lower back by setting your knees in a slightly elevated position.
- It enables you to get into the perfect position for powerful abdominal training sessions.
- A grab handle is provided to help you position yourself onto the bench and assist you in returning to an upright position for easier dismounting even at difficult angles.
Compatible with both Ironmaster benches
The Crunch Situp Attachment for Super Bench/PRO is an excellent addition to your existing Ironmaster bench, whichever version it may be. It is easily attachable and provides several levels to suit users of any height.
- This attachment is compatible with all Ironmaster bench models, both old and new.
- It can easily be attached to the spine of your Super Bench using the pull pin to enable various positions for different user heights.
- This is a chrome extension with black foam rollers to perfectly match your Super Bench.
Excellent and long-lasting piece of equipment
Like all Ironmaster products, the Crunch Situp Attachment for Super Bench/PRO is of superior construction and manufactured from high-quality materials. With this confidence, Ironmaster warrants the durability of this add-on accessory.
Please note that the Crunch Situp Attachment is only an add-on accessory; the Ironmaster Super Bench/PRO is sold separately.
In addition to allowing you to perform numerous abdominal exercises, this attachment provides you with the support to enable you to do steep angled decline presses.
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 4. Click here to reset.
4.83/5 Stars out of 41 Reviews
Reviewer | May 2nd, 2016
Four Stars Nice Posted on Amazon.com
Reviewer | May 27th, 2015
Built well, useful I got this as part of a package deal via Ironmaster, and it's been surprisingly useful. I use it for decline chest flyes & to hold my legs as I do lower back raises. Posted on Amazon.com
Reviewer | April 17th, 2013
Works as advertised The crunch sit up attachment works well, it attaches quickly and easily. The bench with the attachment is still very stable no matter what position. Posted on Amazon.com
Reviewer | December 6th, 2011
Pretty decent attachment This is the most useful of the attachments for the Super Bench. Not recommended for hanging leg raises, but does well for situps and decline presses, flys, etc. Posted on Amazon.com
Reviewer | November 5th, 2009
Worth the few extra bucks. One improvement that I could suggest is that the locking holes be drill on both sides, this would allow flipping the attachment upside down thus giving more flexibility to sit-up variations. I find the attachment works well for me, a male. 6'3" 190 lbs. Purchased through Amazon and ships from Ironmaster direct. I received unit in four business days. Posted on Amazon.com