Thumbnail Filmstrip of 4 Tier Dumbbell Rack Images
4 Tier Dumbbell Rack Specs
- Designed for the Ironmaster Fixed Weight Rubber Dumbbells.
- Load rating: 1400 lbs
- Dimensions: 54.5" wide x 22" deep x 48" high.
- Each level has 48" width usable storage space.
- Two lower levels have bigger rails to support larger weights.
- The Ironmaster 5-100 lb pairs fits perfectly, but other combinations can also fit.
- Material: steel, powder coated, dark grey metallic.
- Rubber feet on foot corners.
Ideal Storage for the 5-100 lb Rubber Dumbbell Set
With this rack, you no longer have to leave your dumbbells scattered throughout your gym. Simply arrange them by size or order in which you use them, select the weights that you need, and start your workout.
Instead of leaving 15 pairs of your rubber dumbbells scattered across the floor and taking up a generous amount of space you could use for your other gym equipment, you can keep your entire dumbbell set in just one single rack. Not only will this allow you to maximize your workout area, but it will also keep you from tripping over your dumbbells and suffering potential physical injuries.
Other features of this rack include:
- 1,400 lb load rating. Specifically designed for Ironmaster fixed weight rubber dumbbells, this rack is built to support a pair of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100 lb rubber dumbbells or 1,350lbs of dumbbell weight.
- Generous usable space. Each level has 48" width usable storage space, which is more than enough space to store all 15 pairs and comfortably get and return them in place. Overall, this rack measures 54.5" wide x 22" deep x 48" high.
- Not just for 5-100 lb pairs. This rack fits our 5-100 lb pairs perfectly, but feel free to use it with other combinations as well.
This dumbbell rack requires simple tools to set-up. It is also designed to keep your dumbbell workouts more convenient.
Easy installation. It only takes a few steps to assemble this multi-level dumbbell rack. Once set up, all you need to do is arrange your dumbbells the way you like it - either by weight (lightest to heaviest) or by frequency of use (put the ones you use the most on top and the rest at the bottom). Lower levels for heavier weights. The two lower levels of this rack are equipped with bigger rails to support the heavier weights. Small footprint. 4 tiers helps save floor space in your gym.
Stable Rack Made of Steel
Our rack is made of premium quality materials for long-lasting storage and stability.
- Steel parts. The frames and shelving racks are made of high-quality steel that will last for years.
- Anti-rust coating. We've also coated it in dark grey metallic finish to provide extra protection against rust, as well as reduce friction between the rack and the dumbbells.
- Rubber feet. We added rubber on its foot corners for improved stability and to prevent it from damaging your floor.
This well made rack provides the ideal storage for the rubber dumbbells. Simple assembly required.
Dumbbells not included - sold separately.