Thumbnail Filmstrip of Ultimate Row Handle Images
Ultimate Row Handle
Perform different variations of barbell and cable rows with the heavy-duty Ironmaster Ultimate Row Handle. The versatility that this attachment offers is unlike any other. With several adjustment settings and different grip orientations, you can do various row exercises with a full range of motion. Its proprietary design is exclusive to Ironmaster.
The Ultimate Row Handle is made tough for the ultimate rowing workouts.
- It is made of heavy-duty chrome-plated steel.
- It weighs 10.2 lbs (4.6 kgs).
- It has a load rating of 350 lbs for Olympic bar end use and 250 lbs for cable system use.
Adjustable and versatile
Perform different variations of barbell and cable rows with a full range of motion.
- It has a pair of dual handles for standard and neutral grips.
- It includes eight adjustment hole positions on each side of the bar for modifying the distance between grips to suit your preferred width.
- Multi-purpose handles that can be attached as T-bar for doing barbell rows or as pulldown handle for doing cable rows.
- Barbell Rowing Setup:
- Put the bar on the barbell end before adding weight plates.
- Position the bar with the holes facing away from the weight plates for pull pin clearance and proper handle grip orientation.
- Adjust and hold handles as desired.
- Cable Rowing and Pulling Setup:
- Connect the cable to the center tab and adjust handles as desired.
- Position the bar with the adjustment holes facing up or outwards for proper handle grip orientation. The setup is the same for upper or lower pulley use.
Our Ultimate Row Handle has several features that set it apart from other rowing equipment.
- Square bar angled at 15 degrees puts the standard grips at just the right slant and allows for a good range of motion.
- Locking pull pins secure the handles to the bar in increments of two inches.
- Grips are knurled for improved hand traction.
- Measurements of the bar are:
- Square bar length: 37 inches
- Standard grip handle width range (end to end): 19.5 - 46.25 inches
- Neutral grip handle width range (center to center): 3 - 29.5 inches
- Grip diameter: 1.25 inches
Ideal to use with the Landmine Attachment.
Also, check out our new Chain Fly Kit that works with this item and adds even more versatility!
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 4. Click here to reset.
4.91/5 Stars out of 11 Reviews
Brandon (USA) | August 2nd, 2022
I've been using this bar on my lat pulldown and low row and it works very well and has a ton of adjustment points which makes it very versatile. The one area that could be improved a bit is the knurling on the handles which is very passive and doesn't provide much grip. I'll probably try using grip tape of some kind to help it out because the passive/shallow knurling gets really slick at heavier weights and I don't want to have to use chalk.