Thumbnail Filmstrip of Ultimate Chin Up Attachment IM2000 Images
The Ultimate Chin Up Attachment for the IM2000
Experience the ultimate chin up workout with our Ultimate Chin Up Attachment IM2000! Enjoy an unmatched level of comfort, flexibility and safety during your chin ups and other exercises with this exceptional attachment that does what no other chin up station can.
Strong and solid construction
Our Ultimate Chin Up Attachment IM2000 is made from the finest materials to keep you safe and comfortable during your hardcore chin up routines.
- It is made from heavy-duty chrome-plated steel.
- The 1.25" thick knurled grips promote better grip.
- It has a 300 lbs weight load capacity.
- It is made for heavy pull-up exercises.
Our Ultimate Chin Up Attachment IM2000 lives up to its name by offering a wide variety of chin-up combinations and other pull-up exercises!
- The 46-inch crossbar allows for a maximum grip width of 54 inches.
- The multi-grip handles can be adjusted to various widths.
- You can choose from four different grip angles.
- Work your upper body with wide grip angled, wide grip straight bar, close grip, neutral grip, close easy grip, and many more pull-up variations.
- Target your core and hip flexors with hanging leg raises and other abdominal exercises.
- While installed to the IM2000, our Ultimate Chin Up Attachment IM2000 will not restrict other functions of your machine and pulley system.
Simple to attach and assemble
The Ultimate Chin Up Attachment IM2000 can be installed in just a few steps:
- Take out the two bolts from the top center of the IM2000 and remove the outer pulley wheel bolt.
- Connect the crossbar on the top portion of the machine and secure with the M12 x 100 bolts (included).
- Insert the M12 x 60 Allen bolt (included) through the crossbar front tabs and reinstall the pulley wheel. Secure all bolts tightly.
- Slide the grip handles on the crossbar and secure at your desired position. (You can interchange the left and right handles for more grip options.)
- The Ultimate Chin Up Attachment increases the height of your IM2000 machine to 87 inches and requires an eight-foot-high ceiling for head clearance.
- This equipment is designed for the IM2000 but will also fit most older models like the Ironmaster IM950 and IM1000. Please contact us if you wish to check its compatibility with your machine.
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
5/5 Stars out of 4 Reviews
Melvin | May 12th, 2021
I feel this is a must with the IM 2000. its awesome to use and is so adjustable. Excellent build and extremely versatile. I love the various hand positions. Works solid on the 2000. You'll be impressed. You need to own this body building tool!
reynaldo (whittier, CA) | July 26th, 2020
I love my Ultimate chin up attachment. I don't have to remove it off the machine and it doesn't add to much height. When I do pullups I make sure that my head goes over the top and I still have a few inches between the ceiling and my head. I like how easy it is to put together and I can see Ironmaster making other types of pullup attachment like globes to hold on to increase strength. I wish the palms facing position would let you have your hands even closer together. I still rate it 5 out of 5 and would definitely recommend if you are buying an IM2000.
Craig (University Park, FL) | September 6th, 2019
Great addition to my IM1000. Easy to attach and does exactly what I hoped it would do. Once again, another solid product.
Steven (Berkeley, CA) | March 29th, 2018
Highly recommend this if you have an IM2000. Solid and sturdy, offers any angle you can think of, and fully adjustable.