Heavy Handle Plate Kit
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! For other locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
Heavy Handle Plate Kit for the Quick-Lock Dumbbell Handles
So simple, yet so amazing! This kit has been developed to increase the weight range of our adjustable dumbbells. 2 piece plates fit on the inside of the handles against the backing plates. Still enough room for hand grip and is perfectly balanced. We have heard from many users that having a bit more weight for the dumbbells would be perfect, but they don’t need the full Add on Kit weight (or cost). Most of our customers rarely use less than 20 lb dumbbells so having a higher weight range that starts at 20 lbs is ideal. Now your 5-75 lb dumbbells can become 20-90 lbs! Or a 5-45 lbs set can become 20-60 lbs. Or you can even use this to add even more weight to dumbbells and the add on kit. 5-120 lb set can become 20-135! See below for pics and more details.
- Reviews (0)
- Related Products
Heavy Handle Plate Kit features:
- New innovative design to add more weight to the Quick-Lock Dumbbells.
- Kit comes with four 7.5 lb add on plates and hardware.
- This kit adds 15 lbs to each Quick-Lock Dumbbell handle. Works with all our dumbbell weight sizes.
- Increases empty handle weight from 5 lbs to 20 lbs to give a new range of weight.
- Does not add any extra size to the dumbbell, only more weight.
- Solid cast iron powder coated construction with precision machining.
- Note: Fat grip adapters will not fit with this kit in use. Inside grip space with the HH plates installed is about 5.18″
The 2 piece plates fit on the insides of the dumbbell handles like this. 20 lbs as pictured.
5-45 lb dumbbell becomes 20-60 lbs as pictured.
5-75 lb dumbbell becomes 20-90 lbs as pictured.
5-120 lb dumbbell becomes 20-135 lbs as pictured.
Still plenty of grip room with more than 5″ space. In fact, the dumbbells become better balanced with the weight closer to center!
No Documents Currently Available for this Product