Fixed Weight Rubber Dumbbell (1 each)
$9.95 – $199.00
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! AK, HI and Canadian customers can see the shipping options during checkout. For other International locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
Fixed Weight Rubber Coated Dumbbell (Sold individually- if you want pairs please order 2)
While we manufacture the world’s strongest adjustable dumbbells, we also recognize that many trainers and weightlifters still prefer using traditional fixed weight dumbbells. To cater to this segment of trainers, we developed fixed weight dumbbells that still have the Ironmaster signature square shape and premium quality handles.
- Reviews (3)
- Related Products
Ironmaster Fixed Dumbbell Details:
- Sold individually – if you want a pair, order 2.
- Available in the following weight sizes: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 80 90, 100 lbs.
- Quality rubber encased weights.
- Custom Ironmaster logo design.
- 1.25″ diameter knurled chrome grips are 5.5″ inside dimensions.
- 4 head sizes (4.25″ square 5-15 lbs, 5″ square 20-35 lbs, 5.75″ square 40-50 lbs, 6.5″ square 60-100 lbs)
- Limited lifetime warranty.
These weights are premium quality with knurled chrome handles and nice rubber coated weights with the Ironmaster logo. Ideal size grips and perfectly balanced. Available in sizes from 5 to 100 lbs, they are sold individually, not in pairs (also available in sets).
Consistent with the Ironmaster Design and Quality
The ingenuity that went into our adjustable dumbbells is also evident in our fixed weight dumbbells that sport a square shape and knurled handles to aid your grip.
- Signature square shape. Our fixed weight dumbbells are designed similarly to our adjustable weights: they also have square-shaped plates attached to the handles.
- Knurled chrome handles. Our fixed weight dumbbells have durable knurled chrome handles to make them easier to grip and prevent slippage to improve your performance.
- Ideal grip size. Their grips are 1.25” in diameter and 5.5” long to allow your hands to wrap around them comfortably and provide ample space between the weights.
- Rubber-coated fixed weights. The weights are encased in durable rubber with the Ironmaster logo for extra durability.
- Lifetime warranty. Our fixed weight rubber dumbbells have a limited lifetime warranty. We will replace or repair the items until their production is discontinued or unless their damages were caused by the owner.
Quiet and Safe Arm Workouts
Focus on building your biceps and triceps with our silent and safe fixed weight dumbbells.
- No rattling. You won’t hear any rattling noises that could distract you from your workout when you use our dumbbells.
- Stable plates. Thanks to their square shape and flat edges, our dumbbells will stay put on the floor, can be easily stacked and won’t roll off the rack or your bench.
- Protective coating. The rubber coating cushions the weights from scratches and damage caused by accidental drops and hits.
Wide Range of Weights
We offer these dumbbells in a wide range of weights to address your fitness level and to help you achieve your workout goals. With 15 different weights and four head sizes available, you’re sure to find the right dumbbells for you.
- 15 weight loads from 5 to 100lbs. Choose from our available weights: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100 lbs.
- Four head sizes. Their measurements are 4.25″ square for the 5 to 15lb weights, 5″ square for the 20 to 35lb weights, 5.75″ square for the 40 to 50lb weights, and 6.5″ square for the 60 to 100lb weights.
- Individually sold. Unlike our Ironmaster adjustable dumbbells that are sold in sets, our fixed weight rubber dumbbells are for individual purchase. If you wish to have a pair, order two.
Perfect Complement to Your Fitness Regimen
Intensify your existing workout by using a fixed weight rubber dumbbell (or two!). You may also join group exercise routines without worries as our wide variety of weights will ensure every member of your group will have the appropriate dumbbell to work with.
- Use with other home gym equipment. Our versatile fixed weight dumbbells can be used on their own or together with other gym equipment like the stepper.
- Intensify your workout. Just take a pair of dumbbells (or even just one for starters) and perform your usual lunges and squats for an extra challenge.
- Exercise with friends. If you like working out in a group or with a partner, a set of these fixed weight rubber dumbbells will give you plenty of weight options.
Perfect to match up with your Ironmaster Gym equipment for the ultimate in training convenience. Just grab and lift. Also can make a great compliment to the Quick-Lock Dumbbells for the most popular sizes or for when you are training with others. Obviously the reasons for choosing fixed weights are endless and we think you will be impressed with the style and quality of the first Ironmaster rubber dumbbells! Dumbbell stand is available separately, or you can buy a 5-50 lb or 5-100 lb sets.
Note: These weights have some natural rubber odor, as with all rubberized weights, however the odor is lower than many other brands. You should expect some smell if used in an enclosed space when new, but this will diminish over time as they are exposed to the air.