Dip Handles for IM2000
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! For other locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
Dip Handle attachment for IM2000
New Item! Now you can add a heavy duty dip station to your IM2000 self spotting machine. The dip handles for the IM1500 half cage have been very popular because of the simplicity, strength and ergonomics and this new item provides the same benefits. We still have dip handles for the Super Bench, but these machine handles are the way to go if you have the IM2000!
Simply raise the lifting bar of the machine to the desired height and plug in the handles in the first slide rail hole above the bar. They are designed for the user to face in to the machine and you can move in out out to change your handle width. Blast your triceps and chest with one of the best exercises you can do.
- Reviews (1)
- Related Products
Dip Handles for IM2000 features:
- Fits the Ironmaster IM2000 (not compatible with other Ironmaster machine models)
- Rated at 400 lbs for serious training!
- Thick, padded handles are 17″ long and are tapered from a wide grip to narrow so you can always find the spacing that you want.
- Width ranges from 29″ to 22″
- Connect to the uprights at any height. (Lifting Bar must be set for handle support – do not connect only to the slide rails).