Thumbnail Filmstrip of Dip Handles for IM2000 Images
Dip Handles for IM2000 features:
- Fits the Ironmaster IM2000 (not compatible with other Ironmaster machine models)
- Rated at 400 lbs for serious training!
- Thick, padded handles are 17" long and are tapered from a wide grip to narrow so you can always find the spacing that you want.
- Width ranges from 29" to 22"
- Connect to the uprights at any height. (Lifting Bar must be set for handle support - do not connect only to the slide rails).
5/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Kent (MO) | October 3rd, 2021
I love dips and these really hit all the areas of my chest and traps perfectly. Easy setup and very stable even when doing weighted dips.
Steven (Berkeley, CA) | March 29th, 2018
These are great, and I only wish they’d come out sooner. I already owned the dip handles for the bench, and those are nice too, but if you have an IM2000, and can dip, I highly recommend these. They have a wide variety of angles and distances you can hold them at, it’s easy enough to adjust the height with the bar, they’re supremely sturdy, and you’ll have no issues dangling up to hundreds of pounds between your legs.