Thumbnail Filmstrip of Wheel Kit - Super Bench (not PRO model) Images
Wheel kit for Super Bench
Remove both foot tubes and replace them with two Wheel Kits if you want to be able to maneuver your bench from either side.
Convenient and durable wheels
The Ironmaster Super Bench is a powerful piece of gym equipment constructed from heavy-duty metal and commercial-grade materials, making it 70 lbs heavy. Having a Wheel Kit (or two) that is equally durable will make it so much easier for you to move your bench around.
- This Wheel Kit allows you to move your Super Bench in and out of cages, racks or machines easily so you can preserve your strength and energy for your actual workout.
- After an intense workout, just roll your Super Bench away for proper storage. Simply lift one side of the bench to a tilted position so the wheels of the replacement foot tube touch the floor. Once your bench is in this position, simply wheel it out for more convenient transport.
- The wheels of the replacement tube will stop touching the ground once your Super Bench has been set down. The two rubber caps keep it firmly fixed on the floor for stability.
Dimensions: Tube is 2" square x 17.75" long. Holes are 0.43" dia and 4.5" on centers.
- The Wheel Kit does not include the rubber end caps since you will reuse the original ones from the standard foot tube that you replaced.
- Warranty is available to the original purchaser of the product for home use only.
5/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
MikeT (NJ) | October 11th, 2021
I don't know how I have did without it. The wheel kit is a must if you're moving the bench in and out of a rack! Great buy.
reynaldo (whittier, CA) | July 26th, 2020
The superbench isn't too heavy to pickup and move around BUT.....when you are working out, you want to conserve your energy instead of lugging this around the room so the wheels are a MUST!!! I love how light and easy it is to move around too. I think it would be cool to have the handle for the stepper superbench as an option to add on to our Super Benches.