Thumbnail Filmstrip of Legpress Plate for IM2000 Images
Legpress Plate for IM2000
Get your legs up with our Legpress Plate for IM2000! This heavy-duty attachment turns your IM2000 into a vertical leg press in seconds and works great for donkey calf extensions too.
Pump your legs
It may look like a simple slab of metal at first glance, but you can count on our Legpress Plate for IM2000 to transform your leg days from boring to full blast.
- Get your own leg-pumping vertical leg press machine without taking up more space.
- This functional plate is designed for leg presses, but you can also use it for calf extensions.
- Isolate your leg muscles at the comfort of your own home.
Simply connects in seconds
Get on to your leg-isolation exercises in no time with this easy and quick-to-install attachment.
- To install the Legpress Plate, just raise the lifting bar of your IM2000, set the safety stops under it and connect this attachment to the bar shaft using the clamps found under the plate. The flat surface of the attachment should be facing down.
- Rotate the latches over the lifting bar and turn the knobs to tighten.
- Place your bench under the bar at a flat or slight decline angle, depending on your desired level of comfort or difficulty.
Solid feet and leg support
Blast your leg muscles without worrying about your safety.
- Our Legpress Plate for IM2000 is made of heavy-duty steel.
- It is 5.25 inches wide to provide your feet with enough stepping space.
- It has a textured black finish to promote an excellent grip for your feet.
- The IM2000 has safety stops along its vertical rails for your protection and to restrict the movement of the bar during your leg presses.
5/5 Stars out of 8 Reviews
Edward (AZ) | July 8th, 2023
I was a little wary of this accessory. I thought it might be too cumbersome to attach, so I wouldn't use it regularly, or it would be too difficult to consistently position myself underneath. Neither of my concerns were realized. It is very easy to attach and I found positioning to be a breeze. Getting a usable leg machine without having to find space for another piece of equipment makes this a bargain that has already paid for itself.
Michael Shigley (IL) | January 11th, 2023
This thing is very solid does the job better than any other accessory I've had legs are very important to build so this really helps if you have a Smith machine or a type of equipment like that for your home gym. Very easy to remove and and replace and doesn't take much space to store while not in use
Gaetano Polito (New York) | November 24th, 2021
Amazing works excellent with my titan smith machine. Thank you love it.!!😃😃😃
Kent (MO) | October 3rd, 2021
Solid piece of metal and easy to install/remove. It also stores well on the organizer. It took a bit of time to get used to the angle but wow it really works the legs well and calf raises are killer. So happy with this purchase, definitely worth it!
Matthew (WAXHAW, NC) | November 8th, 2020
This is awesome. Both for my legs and my back. My lower back pain goes away after using probably from being stretched out when lower the weight to my chest. A lifesaver
Paul (Lakeside, AZ) | June 23rd, 2020
Works like a charm.
Matt (Monroe, WA) | February 2nd, 2017
This attachment is easy to connect and makes my machine into a vertical leg press. Great way to train legs other than just squats. Would definitely recommend.
James | November 25th, 2015
Rounds out the IM2000 to be a true Home Gym This is a feature that few (if any) have. With the ability to leg press 500+ pounds in a safe manner, I feel that this pushes IronMaster and the IM-2000 above the rest. Doing leg presses was the one thing that had me keeping my gym membership... Now, the IM2000 is paying for itself because I don't need the gym membership!