IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System
Free Ironmaster Shirt or Hat with certain package purchases
FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States! AK, HI and Canadian customers can see the shipping options during checkout. For other International locations, please contact us via email or phone and we can give you a shipping quote.
The IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System is a half cage for barbell training with unique features to help save you space and allow you to train hard with a traditional Olympic weight lifting or CrossFit focus. This unit is designed and built for home training but also works well in commercial gyms with our industry leading heavy-duty construction. The Ironmaster Super Bench adjustable weight bench and most other weight lifting benches are a great compliment to this product.
This is the base unit only which includes the main frame, Olympic plate storage, bar hooks and spotting arms. Bench, weights, bars and accessories are sold separately.
- Reviews (6)
- Related Products
IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System
Do you want to train with free weights but need a rack that will hold everything and do it safely at home? Train like a CrossFit athlete with the IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System. Ideal for both home and light commercial gyms, this heavy-duty half rack allows you to train harder with your standard or Olympic bars.
Packed with unique features
Although the IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System is not a full power rack, it offers a lot of unique features that allow you to train like never before. Included in this system are as follows:
- Main frame with built-in chin-up bar
- 8 weight plate storage bars with Olympic adapters to suit both standard and Olympic weights
- Bar storage on each side
- Double upper hooks with bar protection pads
- Lower spotting arms with high-strength nylon bar protection pads to prevent damaging your bars
- 4 adjustable power band pegs for higher-level training with power resistance bands
- Numbered upright holes with 2” spacing for easier adjustment
- 2 vertical bar storage positions
Heavy-duty construction for your safety
We designed the IM1500 in such a way that you will never have to worry about your safety especially if you are working out at home alone.
- Solid steel frame. The IM1500 is made of a solid 60mm (2.5”) structural steel frame with 11 gauge steel uprights and supports with black powder coating for the ultimate durability, strength and protection against wear and tear. The frame weighs 210 lbs.
- 1,000 lb capacity. Its massive load rating allows it to hold multiple bars and plates of various weights and sizes so you can lift as much weight as you can without worrying about the rack breaking apart.
- Strong and secure parts. Sturdy double bar hooks plus spotting arms that extend 14” provide you with the confidence and safety you need for heavy lifts. The secure design of our rack allows you to use your suspension straps and ab straps with no worries.
- No need for a spotter. This rack has double upper hooks and spotting arms so you can safely put down the bar in between rests on your own.
- Rubber feet with bolt down option. The unit comes with attached rubber feet that can be bolted down to the floor for added stability and enhanced safety.
- 10-year warranty. We offer a limited 10-year warranty to the original purchaser of this product for home use only.
- 30-day money back guarantee. On top of our warranty, we’ve put together a 100% money-back guarantee policy. We are confident that the IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System will help you achieve your desired results, but we’ll return your money should you find it unsatisfactory.
Perform a wide variety of exercises
Investing in our IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System will add variety to your workout routine. Now you can do intense supersets, compound exercises, and isolation movements at the comfort of your own home.
- Break your routine. Add more challenging movements to your otherwise garden-variety routine and improve your overall flexibility, muscle tone, and endurance. With the IM1500, you can do:
- bench press
- chin ups
- hanging leg raises
- pull ups
- shoulder press
- other frame-supported lifts
- Flexible. Our Olympic adapters give you the freedom to lift a standard barbell one day, and Olympic barbell the next without the fuss.
- Benefit from resistance bands. The adjustable power band pegs offer you advanced weight training capabilities using your resistance bands.
Compact and user-friendly
The IM1500 has a compact footprint so you can easily fit it in a room with limited floor space like your garage, spare room, or even the corner of your living area. It also includes convenient features to give you more efficient workouts.
- Small footprint. The IM1500 only measures 51″ x 51″ x 84.5″ high. We recommend allotting a minimum floor space of 7’ W x 5′ D for ease of use.
- Fits regular barbells. Compatible for standard barbells as this rack features bar hooks with a 48.25″ outside width and a 43.25″ inside width.
- Reversible hooks and arms. The included bar hooks and spotting arms may be used on the outside or inside of the main frame.
- Plenty of storage. Use the 8 built-in weight storage bars to keep your weight plates organized. Note: Bumper plates can also be stored but due to the size, you can only use 3 of the levels.