Thumbnail Filmstrip of IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System Images
IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System
Do you want to train with free weights but need a rack that will hold everything and do it safely at home? Train like a CrossFit athlete with the IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System. Ideal for both home and light commercial gyms, this heavy-duty half rack allows you to train harder with your standard or Olympic bars.
Packed with unique features
Although the IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System is not a full power rack, it offers a lot of unique features that allow you to train like never before. Included in this system are as follows:
- Main frame with built-in chin-up bar
- 8 weight plate storage bars with Olympic adapters to suit both standard and Olympic weights
- Bar storage on each side
- Double upper hooks with bar protection pads
- Lower spotting arms with high-strength nylon bar protection pads to prevent damaging your bars
- 4 adjustable power band pegs for higher-level training with power resistance bands
- Numbered upright holes with 2” spacing for easier adjustment
- 2 vertical bar storage positions
Heavy-duty construction for your safety
We designed the IM1500 in such a way that you will never have to worry about your safety especially if you are working out at home alone.
- Solid steel frame. The IM1500 is made of a solid 60mm (2.5”) structural steel frame with 11 gauge steel uprights and supports with black powder coating for the ultimate durability, strength and protection against wear and tear. The frame weighs 210 lbs.
- 1,000 lb capacity. Its massive load rating allows it to hold multiple bars and plates of various weights and sizes so you can lift as much weight as you can without worrying about the rack breaking apart.
- Strong and secure parts. Sturdy double bar hooks plus spotting arms that extend 14” provide you with the confidence and safety you need for heavy lifts. The secure design of our rack allows you to use your suspension straps and ab straps with no worries.
- No need for a spotter. This rack has double upper hooks and spotting arms so you can safely put down the bar in between rests on your own.
- Rubber feet with bolt down option. The unit comes with attached rubber feet that can be bolted down to the floor for added stability and enhanced safety.
- 10-year warranty. We offer a limited 10-year warranty to the original purchaser of this product for home use only.
- 30-day money back guarantee. On top of our warranty, we’ve put together a 100% money-back guarantee policy. We are confident that the IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System will help you achieve your desired results, but we’ll return your money should you find it unsatisfactory.
Perform a wide variety of exercises
Investing in our IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System will add variety to your workout routine. Now you can do intense supersets, compound exercises, and isolation movements at the comfort of your own home.
- Break your routine. Add more challenging movements to your otherwise garden-variety routine and improve your overall flexibility, muscle tone, and endurance. With the IM1500, you can do:
- bench press
- chin ups
- hanging leg raises
- pull ups
- shoulder press
- other frame-supported lifts
- Flexible. Our Olympic adapters give you the freedom to lift a standard barbell one day, and Olympic barbell the next without the fuss.
- Benefit from resistance bands. The adjustable power band pegs offer you advanced weight training capabilities using your resistance bands.
Compact and user-friendly
The IM1500 has a compact footprint so you can easily fit it in a room with limited floor space like your garage, spare room, or even the corner of your living area. It also includes convenient features to give you more efficient workouts.
- Small footprint. The IM1500 only measures 51″ x 51″ x 84.5″ high. We recommend allotting a minimum floor space of 7’ W x 5′ D for ease of use.
- Fits regular barbells. Compatible for standard barbells as this rack features bar hooks with a 48.25″ outside width and a 43.25″ inside width.
- Reversible hooks and arms. The included bar hooks and spotting arms may be used on the outside or inside of the main frame.
- Plenty of storage. Use the 8 built-in weight storage bars to keep your weight plates organized. Note: Bumper plates can also be stored but due to the size, you can only use 3 of the levels.
This is the base unit only which includes the main frame, Olympic plate storage, bar hooks and spotting arms. Super Bench, bars and weights shown in the photos are sold separately.
5/5 Stars out of 7 Reviews
Ryan Murray (Missouri) | March 28th, 2023
I finally decided to get my home gym going and after researching quite a few brands I decided to go with Iron master, so glad I did! The rack is very well built and sturdy. This rack is in my basement and it's compactness is one of the reasons I bought it. The dip bars are a great addition to this and easily attach/detach. My experience with their customer service has been great as well. One of the bar holders was bent in shipping and Iron master replaced it quickly and without issue. I also got the super bench pro and will be purchasing the cable attachment in the future. I really like the ecosystem they have created. Highly recommend.
Umberto (New York) | February 26th, 2023
Just received and installed my rack a couple of days ago and all I can say is WOW!! The rack, its features and the overall value is just unbeatable. The height is perfect for my basement and at 5'10" I can do pull ups, chin ups and knee raises with no issues. Everything feels sturdy and solid. I have other products from IRONMASTER and all I can say is that I am a very satisfied customer and happy to have found them. This rack is going to last me for years. Crushing weights and making gains, get yourself an IM1500 you won't be disappointed.
Note From Store Owner: Thank you, Umberto!
Josh (Massachusetts) | January 2nd, 2023
I bought this half rack a month ago and couldn’t be happier with my purchase. I did a lot of research on all of the squat racks on the market and for the price, I think you’ll be hard pressed to find a more solid, well built, easy to use rack over the IM1500. Customer service was excellent. My only initial concern with this rack was it’s height as I had less than an inch to work with due to height of my basement and would make the pull up bar non functional. I spoke with Jacob who said they could customize it and take 6 inches off the height so I could use the pull up bar. For a fair add on cost, I chose to have it customized and happy I did. Have just enough clearance to do full pull ups which is something I initially never thought would be possible. Installation was very straightforward and able to assemble on my own. Lots of great add on options for this rack. First class company all the way around. Highly recommend.
Robert Kelly (Oregon) | June 14th, 2022
Amazing lifting rack, works with olympic set. Highly reccomended.
James (United States) | June 6th, 2022
I bought it, it works great
Timothy | June 1st, 2021
This rack is amazing. I have both the IM2000 and this one. I originally was only going to get the IM2000, but some gym goers expressed an interested in working out in my garage instead of the gym we all go to due to COVID concerns. Both racks are amazing and this one is no slouch next to the IM2000. Just as versatile except for the pully systems and self spotting systems. Price is awesome and this thing can hold a lot of weight. I'm confident that this thing will remain solid though all my workout routines. Mine came with a bit of rust on it that caused the paint to bubble and flake in a thumb sized area, but customer service was quick to send out some touch up. After sanding, painting, and buffing it looks like there was never an issue. If you're in the market for a rack you will not go wrong with Ironmaster. Keep up the good work, guys!
Timothy "Grant" | April 14th, 2021
Love this rack. Sturdy and well built. Great product.