Thumbnail Filmstrip of Olympic Curl Bar Images
Olympic Curl Bar Features:
- 47" long, soild steel, 28mm diameter (1.1") bar with knurled grips and rotating ends.
- Bar ends are 6.75" long.
- Heavy duty needle bearing construction for smooth professional action.
- Weight capacity is 250 lbs.
- Bar weight is 21 lbs. Chrome finish.
- Fits Olympic weight plates with 50mm/2" dia. holes
- Note: Collars and plates sold separately
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Ironmaster curl bar is a very nice quality bar for biceps and triceps development. You can do other exercises, of course too, like upright rows, bent over rows, reverse grip curls, etc. Great bar to expand your home gym capabilities and a must have if you have an Olympic weight set.
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
5/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
Melvin | May 12th, 2021
I love the build and feel of this bar in my hands. Very smooth bearings and works perfect as it's designed. You can see and feel the quality. Excellent value for the money. Go ahead, you wont be disappointed. I like using it for sure.
Paul (Lakeside, AZ) | June 23rd, 2020
I love this biceps bar, the bearings make the sleeve turn so easyly as butter. Best bar ever.
Jonathan | July 15th, 2016
Amazing value, strong bar Ironmaster Olympic EZ Curl bar has the ideal curl, unlike other bars with too little or too much bend. The ends rotate well and are smooth chrome; you will need collars to prevent weight slip while using the bar. It feels great in the hands, ideal for biceps, triceps, bent rows, etc. I rest mine btwn sets on the dip bars of the IM1500 rack--perfect!
No Documents Currently Available for this Product